LOFTING POLES

Anyone know where I can buy a set of lofting poles, my old carbon carp pole has just snapped again, its had so many repairs its more gaffa tape than anything else, anything reasonably light to carry , I did consider some drain rods but they are heavy and a bit too bendy, any ideas appreciated, just dont have a bundle of cash for the 60 quid a set style, thanks :good:

I have always rated lofted decoys on first light to 10.00am sessions I bought a windjammer 10 meter telescopic flag pole from Oakwood on Amazon for £32.95. I made an adapted on the base with a alloy tube and a threaded bush that will fit my hide pole so in total I can loft a plastic decoy with a none shine cover twelve meters. I have two of these and put up in the trees, not always at the top either side of my hide with the decoy pattern  out in front. I have also used a plastic boot polished crow to the same effect. It works for me.