Islandgun

Lloyd90

28 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Where is Islandgun? 

Wasn't it him posting last year about shooting over his dog with his 28 bore  

Ha Ha.. Im next to the furthest pool on the right, waiting for those surprising elusive Teal to spring into the range of my recently purchased 20g.  I have had one good walk- about on the hill and bagged 3/4 of my last years tally of woodcock. will post some pictures if successful with the Teal.. how has your spaniel been behaving with the pheasants, any woodcock in Wales ?

DSCN2444.JPG.9556d78bf4db58a857e1469aedfaecaa.JPG

17 minutes ago, islandgun said:

Ha Ha.. Im next to the furthest pool on the right, waiting for those surprising elusive Teal to spring into the range of my recently purchased 20g.  I have had one good walk- about on the hill and bagged 3/4 of my last years tally of woodcock. will post some pictures if successful with the Teal.. how has your spaniel been behaving with the pheasants, any woodcock in Wales ?

DSCN2444.JPG.9556d78bf4db58a857e1469aedfaecaa.JPG

I have missed your posts this year, have I missed them or you just not posted any? I have checked in for them now and then.

Young Ted is coming along, he flushed and had 3 partridge shot over him on Tuesday and he did not run in, and he picked and delivered them to hand when told. Next year could be our year I think :)  lol