Election flyers (Strange)

ditchman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had Liebor round the other day and i was given a propaganda leaflet. He said we must save the NHS. I agreed and asking him how they proposed to pay for it. "Stick Corporation Tax up to the level(s) it was before the tories reduced it".  Not the answer i was looking for, so he didn't get a cup of tea or a hobnob biscuit. We're South Norfolk which is Cons. I told their canvasser he had a hard job which could have been made easier if Boris had a pair and stopped fibbing .A poor lot but thank the Lord we don't get SNP in Norfolk.   

Edited by Whitebridges

19 minutes ago, Whitebridges said:

We had Liebor round the other day and i was given a propaganda leaflet. He said we must save the NHS. I agreed and asking him how they proposed to pay for it. "Stick Corporation Tax up to the level(s) it was before the tories reduced it".  Not the answer i was looking for, so he didn't get a cup of tea or a hobnob biscuit. We're South Norfolk which is Cons. I told their canvasser he had a hard job which could have been made easier if Boris had a pair and stopped fibbing .A poor lot but thank the Lord we don't get SNP in Norfolk.   

YET

all you got to deal with is getting your subs in for the NLF............(norfolk liberation front)

19 minutes ago, ditchman said:

YET

all you got to deal with is getting your subs in for the NLF............(norfolk liberation front)

:lol: Fully paid up member Ditchy me ol' partner.  :good: NLF HQ at Harnsers bunker now has electric and a few USB docking points for tha  'pooters. No more airport tax at Norwich International airport. Supplies stockpiled at Roudham,  https://www.englishwhisky.co.uk/

Fat Sarah and Mary from Mulbarton will be salaried ( and pay no tax) the former as Cultural Secretary and the latter Chief Tea Lady (CTL).   

All we've gorta do is stick the fences up !    

Edited by Whitebridges

1 hour ago, Whitebridges said:

Fully paid up member Ditchy me ol' partner.  :good: NLF HQ at Harnsers bunker now has electric and a few USB docking points for tha  'pooters. No more airport tax at Norwich International airport. Supplies stockpiled at Roudham,  https://www.englishwhisky.co.uk/

Fat Sarah and Mary from Mulbarton will be salaried ( and pay no tax) the former as Cultural Secretary and the latter Chief Tea Lady (CTL).   

All we've gorta do is stick the fences up !    

Trumps sorting that out boi.:good: