Sign in to follow this  
sam triple

New Dog

Now had the dog for 2 weeks and what a joy he is ,honestly don’t know why I’ve waited so long to get another , last night was his first dry night no puddles or parcels waiting for me to tread in this morning ! He’s now sitting and waiting for his food when I place it down rather than just diving in he’s waiting for me to give him the command to eat it ,hopefully rest of training will go as smoothly, 2 weeks until next jab but he’s eager to go out now , 

Good to hear Sam 😎

There's some very good intelligent dogs in his breeding so I'd like to think he has inherited at least some himself 

Onward and upward!

2 hours ago, DJL4 said:

Good to hear Sam 😎

There's some very good intelligent dogs in his breeding so I'd like to think he has inherited at least some himself 

Onward and upward!

He definitely has Dave ,but every day is a school day for both of us ,so we’ll take it as it comes ,plenty of time ahead of us ,he made my mums day on Boxing Day haven’t seen her smile for that long  lately even if he did eat her flower display! 🙈

Just sat thru New Year’s Eve fireworks , rockets and bangs going off all around from neighbours etc dog not unduly worried by it all just sat with me wandering what was going on 

9 hours ago, sam triple said:

Just sat thru New Year’s Eve fireworks , rockets and bangs going off all around from neighbours etc dog not unduly worried by it all just sat with me wandering what was going on 

Happy new year Sam

Coincidentally I've just had a msg from the owner of Jake's brother Hixxy >

Happy new year from me and hixxy Here he is chewing my ear Not bothered about fireworks either Good boy

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DJL4 said:

Happy new year Sam

Coincidentally I've just had a msg from the owner of Jake's brother Hixxy >

Happy new year from me and hixxy Here he is chewing my ear Not bothered about fireworks either Good boy

All good to hear ,Happy New Year to you to Dave ,thanks again 

FB6C47BE-486C-4D01-AD45-F6F8FA5666E1.jpeg

Edited by sam triple

one week on from News Eve ,hes up to 10 kilos now ,scratching at the door to get out apart from  this morning when he had come in from the garden, peed on the carpet and laid one on the fire place , all of a sudden he was my dog again ! he sure is a good looking dog

IMG_0531 (002).jpg

Gave the pup a sniff of next season’s quarry ,had him in the garage this morning whilst I plucked them looked like an explosion in a pillow factory after he had finished playing with them 

C656B1A0-0CC9-44EC-8013-C46890739C3E.jpeg

Took him out into to big wild world for his second jab yesterday eve, blowing a gale lashing with rain he wasn't  keen especially being on a lead ,but once out he was fine going into the vets they all made a fuss of him which he loved and he left no over excited puddles on their floor , good check up and a full bill of health hes doubled his weight in a month but another 2 weeks before he can go out properly