Why should this Scum LIVE?

TIGHTCHOKE

I await the liberal do gooders stating that this waste of space should not be hanged, what a shame we do not have a suitable, fit for purpose judicial system and to find out he was released by mistake.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50684470

Two members of staff have been disciplined and one was sacked, SHOCKING.

He can never be released so we are going to pay for his life of relative ease from this point onwards!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the wife was doing her bit with jury service, one of the convicted gentlemen requested that he be sent to the local jail because all his mates were there!!!!!!!

I would gladly pay Prison Officers double wages so we could build Prisons in terrible places around the coast or on the moors. The prison officers would possible get some good shooting and sea fishing???

We should take a leaf out of India’s book....four men who raped then burned a woman to death, were taken back by the police, to the spot they burned her, to “reconstruct the crime” where it is claimed they attacked the police and attempted to escape........all four were shot dead! Job jobbed!

I once suggested that without capital punishment we should build state of the art prison blocks out of plain grey concrete with sufficient facilities to keep the inmate clean of his own doing and all basic food should be passed through a no communative 'drawer'. All outside and human contact total withdrawn. Basically the next best thing to death. 

My friend...a bleeding heart liberal...howled 

"BUT, he might go mad!!"   

IF it turned out he was found to have not done the crime, he could be released, brushed down and given a couple of million to spend for the rest of his life, which would be cheaper than the present scheme of things.

35 minutes ago, pigeon controller said:

When the wife was doing her bit with jury service, one of the convicted gentlemen requested that he be sent to the local jail because all his mates were there!!!!!!!

I would gladly pay Prison Officers double wages so we could build Prisons in terrible places around the coast or on the moors. The prison officers would possible get some good shooting and sea fishing???

Anthrax island off west coast of Scotland springs to mind

35 minutes ago, guzzicat said:

Indian police seem to have the answer four rapists "shot while trying to escape" none wounded?

Sadly the level of gang rape and serious sexual abuse in India is incredibly high and the rate of conviction, or even investigation, incredibly low.

If only Indian police did have the answer.

45 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Sadly the level of gang rape and serious sexual abuse in India is incredibly high and the rate of conviction, or even investigation, incredibly low.

If only Indian police did have the answer.

Cant imagine why that would be ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7756857/Indian-film-maker-sparks-fury-suggestion-rape-without-violence-legalised.html?fbclid=IwAR3TEd_gjJGGLA9GrKPq-6YoW_hqqsa4bknRndagkhhM4X3-5XdqyZiePV4

'Indian film-maker sparks fury with suggestion that 'rape without violence' should be legalised and women should carry condoms and 'co-operate' with sex attackers'

2 minutes ago, toontastic said:

Having read this I found it quite shocking that he was running the whole court case, deciding if and when he would appear in front of the judge. He should have been dragged to court kicking and screaming. 

Might infringe his ooman rights, thats if we consider him to qualify as being human ?
Frankly , calling him an animal is doing a disservice to animals.

Happy for him to never see the light of day again, but would never want to see the death penalty brought back. I'm not interested in the guilty, particularly, but miscarriages of justices still happen. The CPS, the police, pathologists all make mistakes. If you get it wrong, you can let a chap out and give him a big cheque. Harder to do when he's six feet under.

Yes, I'm sure this guy did it, but if you start saying, 'he can be executed because he definitely did it' at some point, someone will definitely get it wrong. Life means life is fine for me  - and gives you the chance to correct a terrible wrong should it transpire they're guilty. 

That's the best reason for not having capital punishment.

Just now, chrisjpainter said:

Happy for him to never see the light of day again, but would never want to see the death penalty brought back. I'm not interested in the guilty, particularly, but miscarriages of justices still happen. The CPS, the police, pathologists all make mistakes. If you get it wrong, you can let a chap out and give him a big cheque. Harder to do when he's six feet under.

Yes, I'm sure this guy did it, but if you start saying, 'he can be executed because he definitely did it' at some point, someone will definitely get it wrong. Life means life is fine for me  - and gives you the chance to correct a terrible wrong should it transpire they're guilty. 

That's the best reason for not having capital punishment.

The problem is, this scumbag probably likes prison, its not punishment for him.
Plus it costs us money to keep him there, with no chance of rehabilitation.

Capital punishment should be an option, and needs looking at once we leave the EU.

1 minute ago, Gordon R said:

No-one should wish to hang an innocent person, but in cases where there is no doubt whatsoever - I would hang them.

I dont think there would be a shortage of volunteers for the job !

1 hour ago, guzzicat said:

Indian police seem to have the answer four rapists "shot while trying to escape" none wounded?

This happens a lot in Thailand. I even once knew an English teacher who almost certainly ended up under a rice field. He was a bloke that I was on nodding terms with, but I gave him a wide berth. He was a real wrong 'un, and after a few near squeaks with the law was initially arrested for stealing and selling his housemates' sound system and TV. But his housemates thought it strange that after about 12 hours the police still wouldn't tell them what was happening both with their ex-housemate and with their stuff. The final time they went to the police station to find out what was going on and if they'd get their stuff back, they were told to go home and forget about the whole affair. They only found out later that among his other sociopathic actions, this lad (he was in his early 20s) had seduced and got pregnant a 14 year old teenage pupil from a school where he was working part time. He was definitely a borderline psycho, but even so you'd have to guess that the girl had never mentioned to him that her father was the local police colonel. Anyway, that was it - he was never seen or heard from again.