Why should this Scum LIVE?

TIGHTCHOKE

30 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Capital punishment should be an option, and needs looking at once we leave the EU.

You've started to answer my question about what comes next for us after Brexit.

56 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Cant imagine why that would be ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7756857/Indian-film-maker-sparks-fury-suggestion-rape-without-violence-legalised.html?fbclid=IwAR3TEd_gjJGGLA9GrKPq-6YoW_hqqsa4bknRndagkhhM4X3-5XdqyZiePV4

'Indian film-maker sparks fury with suggestion that 'rape without violence' should be legalised and women should carry condoms and 'co-operate' with sex attackers'

Facebook was lit up with this yesterday where the article I saw was from metro I believe. It beggars belief to the point that I can't work out if the guy really did say what is being reported or if it's fake news. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

You've started to answer my question about what comes next for us after Brexit.

Facebook was lit up with this yesterday where the article I saw was from metro I believe. It beggars belief to the point that I can't work out if the guy really did say what is being reported or if it's fake news. 

https://www.opindia.com/2019/12/daniel-shravan-social-media-rape-murder-women-condoms-hyderabad-mother-family/

36 minutes ago, rich1984 said:

Sadly not so likely, he'll be away with the other pedos out of reach.

My brother works in alot of prisons and i have it 1st hand theyre out of reach. Them and the " allah is great " gang.

Few of them been got too over the years 

tbh just string him up 

5 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

If captial punishment were re-introduced in the UK then he would certainly be a candidate, however:

A) I don't see it ever happening

B If it did I would have thought in this day and age a lethal injection would be the more likely method

👍

15 minutes ago, henry d said:

Not just a question to you but if they said they forgave him would you be ok with that?

No. 

Its unforgivable. Nobody has the right to do that to anybody. Especially kids.

Edit: NO parent in their right mind would forgive him.

Edited by rich1984

Just watched the BBC News.

Apparantly some reporter expert reckons this individual was released due to systematic failure.

NO WAY !

This thing was released by some Richard Heads who as a result of their outstanding judgement, have been disciplined. 

As a detererent to such idiots, should be liable to being sued for damages or perhaps a jail sentence for the offence of Aid and Abet.

15 hours ago, henry d said:

Not just a question to you but if they said they forgave him would you be ok with that?

What a weird question. 

What if every person he hurt, raped, molested, degraded or otherwise incurred damage in his latest round of mayhem, turned round in their entirety and forgave him, and decreed he should receive no punishment, then yes, let him go. 

Maybe they can can be all smug and charitable? 

And the next time he did it? 

20 hours ago, henry d said:

I sincerely hope that his victims and families find some kind of peace after his attacks , and maybe even forgiveness( for their sake not his), but for me , I'd rather see him jailed until he takes his last breath , or see him swing . He's a monster and society is safer without him.

As a man of faith malc , would you ever be able to forgive him , if he had raped someone close to you? .

That's a serious question by the way , not any kind of dig mate.👍.

21 hours ago, henry d said:

You make some staggering comments at times, you really do. Is that question as a precursor to justification for some gullible and empty headed parole board to sanction his release some time in the future? 
The head of the parole board Union was interviewed and made the same comment as you in another thread regarding the number of serious offenders who were released and didn’t go on to reoffend, as if this was some sort of justification for releasing murderers back into society. It isn’t justification at all. It is outrageous! 
I hope this case and the recent one regarding the recently deceased terrorist gather momentum and go towards an end to this scandalously reckless policy of releasing scum back onto our streets.

The people who make these decisions are seemingly as far removed from the effects of their actions as are the bureaucrats who create this policy. Accountability may focus their attention. 

Edited by Scully
Spelling

2 hours ago, Scully said:

You make some staggering comments at times, you really do. Is that question as a precursor to justification for some gullible and empty headed parole board to sanction his release some time in the future? 
The head of the parole board Union was interviewed and made the same comment as you in another thread regarding the number of serious offenders who were released and didn’t go on to reoffend, as if this was some sort of justification for releasing murderers back into society. It isn’t justification at all. It is outrageous! 
I hope this case and the recent one regarding the recently deceased terrorist gather momentum and go towards an end to this scandalously reckless policy of releasing scum back onto our streets.

The people who make these decisions are seemingly as far removed from the effects of their actions as are the bureaucrats who create this policy. Accountability may focus their attention. 

Well said