Lamping the night away

JohnGalway

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent write up john as per usual :lol: Them tourists must wreck your head every time your out! :lol: I often had to go on adventures trying to retrive pheasants i had shot with a setter that was as fond as the swimming as yourself :lol: Im goin to have to get a decent scope mounted light like yourself must be great to be able to head out without depending on anyone what model lightforce scope light do you have?

I must get one of them lamps so i can head out on solo missions i was supposed to buy one off frank a couple of months back but it was around the same time as i was buying my scope and i was seriously broke :lol: I would'nt blame the tourists for disappearing once september comes when weather gets rough were you are it gets ROUGH straight in off the atlantic :lol:

I would'nt blame the tourists for disappearing once september comes when weather gets rough were you are it gets ROUGH straight in off the atlantic :lol:

Ye're a bit soft over that side of the country alright :o

2:41 am..........how many did you get this time John? :lol::P:lol:

• 2 weeks later...