Lamping the night away

JohnGalway

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with the noise of the car I do my best Jackie Chan impression and am over that obstacle with just the muffled thud of a scud missile on landing the other side of it :good:

That little snippet made me laugh i can just picture it :good: Somehow you make every story of your outings very interesting i look foward to every one keep them coming :) I might head out solo in about half an hour myself and see can i catch up with another.

Sorry to hear about conor hes lucky he didnt break them :oops:

:oops: Done that many times, saftey left on :good:

John, good work mate, when is that book going to be published?. :yes::good:

I have a title for you already, ......CONNEMARA NIGHTS. :)

ADVENTURES OF A FOX SHOOTING MAN.

INTRODUCTION.

Well written account of a man, obsessed with controling the vast fox pupulation around his farm and sarrounding countryside. Armed with a .223 and lamping solo, he writes in detail, of the messures he goes to to get that fox!!

Frank.

Your stories are SO funny Batman. :D:/ They make me smile before I go to work :D

Tie a piece of string to your caller and thread it up your arm, around your back......................... well thats what my mum used to do to me, to stop me dropping my gloves :oops:

Well done on the fox.....keep it up John :o

Frank, 22 foxes is good going, whether they were silly or not. Do you not fancy treating yourself to a nice little 223 and getting back into it :good:

Did I hang myself up before daybreak? Ya lost me there Lazza.

Frank, reckon I'll stick to my own title :good: I always get my fox :yes: well.. a lot of the time anyway!

Tulky, have had a lot of close in shots lately, no point in shooting further than ya have to :lol:

....................Batman............................Bats......................

...night time...............only out in the dark.................... :)........sound like anyone on here? :yes: ........................Sorry,I've got a strange sense of humour. :good:

When you shoot as many as you do, your bound to get the odd miss, don't worry about it.

even Conor said I knocked a jump out of him as he didn't expect the shot that fast

keep doing that and conor may make a donation towards your moderator B)

Well done on the fox :rolleyes:

:lol: Done that many times, saftey left on :lol:

John, good work mate, when is that book going to be published?. :lol::rolleyes:

I have a title for you already, ......CONNEMARA NIGHTS. B)

ADVENTURES OF A FOX SHOOTING MAN.

INTRODUCTION.

Well written account of a man, obsessed with controling the vast fox pupulation around his farm and sarrounding countryside. Armed with a .223 and lamping solo, he writes in detail, of the messures he goes to to get that fox!!

Frank.

sorry john, I own the copyrights to connemara nights. oh yea and connemara days as well

regards ronan

Well done john at least your honest about the miss it happins us all at some stage B) I had one last night myself but was my fault though :lol: But still managed to bag 4 lamping in them big stubble fields i was in during the week this time i was in with a mate shooting off the jeep pulled off 2 lovely long range shots got one at 150yrds standing on top of a row of cut wheat with a half eaten hen pheasant in its mouth i really concentrated on that shot nice to nail that ****** :rolleyes: