Elon Musk

ditchman

so vernon has lost against elon musk...................then musk tweeted again on twitter " Hey peado guy ..you  asked for it"......

in this day and age he will be tagged with that the rest of his life....and had lost the court case of defamation.........

if someone had tagged me as a peado infront of the world and i had lost the court case..........that wouldnt be the end of it....that person would need to look behind himself all the time and never let his gaurd down.........

£14 billion quid against £1-17s-6d............anint never going to work...........

strange how justice works......

all this started when musk tried to force his way in on the rescue team...even with the promise of making special rescue equipment ...even a miniture submarine....he was curtly told "no thanks we have it all under control"......................now that really ****** off musk............

i think he is showing his colours now as a petulant nasty piece of work............i hope he comes a cropper..

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

all this started when musk tried to force his way in on the rescue team...even with the promise of making special rescue equipment ...even a miniture submarine....he was curtly told "no thanks we have it all under control"......................now that really ****** off musk............

i think he is showing his colours now as a petulant nasty piece of work............i hope he comes a cropper..

I hope the next time he has to go to the lavatory he passes a HEDGEHOG!:big_boss:

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

so vernon has lost against elon musk...................then musk tweeted again on twitter " Hey peado guy ..you  asked for it"......

in this day and age he will be tagged with that the rest of his life....and had lost the court case of defamation.........

if someone had tagged me as a peado infront of the world and i had lost the court case..........that wouldnt be the end of it....that person would need to look behind himself all the time and never let his gaurd down.........

£14 billion quid against £1-17s-6d............anint never going to work...........

strange how justice works......

Justice, corruption one of the same  these days ain’t it ,if your rich  

2 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i think Vernon was a hero along with all the others involved in the rescue of all the young Thai children and their teacher, 

What they did, under the circumstances was amazing. Being a fairly experienced cave diver myself, I'm not saying this lightly either.

5 minutes ago, silver pigeon69 said:

Being a fairly experienced cave diver myself, I'm not saying this lightly either.

Did 21 years scuba, some very interesting stuff e.g. Truk Lagoon, 40 mins in a wreck not seeing the light of day. But I take my hat of to you cave divers. It's not for me. For situations like the Thai boys, it's a good job that you guys are around.

4 minutes ago, Bobba said:

Did 21 years scuba, some very interesting stuff e.g. Truk Lagoon, 40 mins in a wreck not seeing the light of day. But I take my hat of to you cave divers. It's not for me. For situations like the Thai boys, it's a good job that you guys are around.

I like my wrecks as well! HMS Victoria in Lebanon and the HMS Hermes in Sri Lanka being two of the best!

For the conditions involved with the Thai rescue, Rick and the English guys were the most suited and most experienced, in those conditions, for the rescue.

4 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Distinct lack of class, I hope and believe Tesla will crash and burn in the long run but have to admit Space X is amazing.

Reinforced my decision not to buy or rent a Tesla, albeit not for the reasons I’d originally envisaged.

I totally agree and hope that the bad PR costs him £100's millions.

4 hours ago, victorismyhero said:

You didnt seriously expect justice in an american court when its an american vs a brit did you?

He was born in South Africa, but you are quite right that sadly he stood no chance of beating Musk in court in America. I hope he appeals and wins the appeal, Musk has shown himself to be one vile individual.

I have vowed never to buy the Tesla pickup because of how Musk has behaved in this, oh wait.....no I vowed not to buy his pickup because it looks like ****!!

Rick and the team done only what the best cave divers in the world could have, shame on Musk.

This could still come back to bite Mr Musk.   

If calling somebody a paedophile is NOT defamation, presumably anybody else is entitled to describe Musk in the same terms.   Imagine the effect on sales figures if such an accusation went viral on the web.   Or if some TV comedian started referring to Tesla as the car with a paedometer on the dashboard.