Elon Musk

ditchman

11 hours ago, McSpredder said:

This could still come back to bite Mr Musk.   

If calling somebody a paedophile is NOT defamation, presumably anybody else is entitled to describe Musk in the same terms.   Imagine the effect on sales figures if such an accusation went viral on the web.   Or if some TV comedian started referring to Tesla as the car with a paedometer on the dashboard.

Nice photo in the papers today of Musk with Epstein's ex and alleged procurer.

I'm sure I'm saw he repeated the term in a tweet afterwards, would like to think it would have been a different outcome had the trial been over here. I thought reading it would wind me up, ended up just feeling sorry for the bloke he said it too. 

I know words are just words and I can't say id worry about being called names at all let alone on the Internet but that was disgusting. 

35 minutes ago, KB1 said:

Had Vernon not gone mouthing off on CNN (Rather smugly, I would add) that Elon Musk could stick his Sub up his ****, then he wouldn't have been involved in the resultant stupid spat anyway🙄  Just saying………..

Not defending him doing that , but it probably did irk him a bit for the reasons he gave. 

Don't think anything justifys what Musk called him though. 

11 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Not defending him doing that , but it probably did irk him a bit for the reasons he gave. 

Don't think anything justifys what Musk called him though. 

Musk obviously did🥴  If you start a public slanging match, you don't get to chose what derogatory names you're called in retaliation ……….   Like I said earlier, it seems as though its six of one, and ½ a dozen of the other🙄

52 minutes ago, KB1 said:

Musk obviously did🥴  If you start a public slanging match, you don't get to chose what derogatory names you're called in retaliation ……….   Like I said earlier, it seems as though its six of one, and ½ a dozen of the other🙄

No, I don't disagree with that at all. Im willing to bet if stood face to face it would have ended slightly differently 😂