Adjustable but pad GEN 3

Arron yeates

as some of you are aware ive been in in progress of getting the Brocock bantam sniper Hr adjustable but pad designed with Precision Rifle Systems. Qnd now the prototype and first one is here on my rifle... what a piece of kit. Made to perfection by Gavyn himself. So happy with the craftman ship. Ill get some better pics up in the next few days hopefully

20191205_214715.jpg

11 hours ago, figgy said:

Arron that gun looks so much like a FX in the pics, with bottle and shroud.

Looks a good bit of kit the butt hook. Seen a few impacts with them on.

Thanks mate. Its quite lite to be fair as you see it. thats the f class accu tac wide stance bipod.

Extremely stable setup if you want to shoot groups or hunt no weight in it at all. The rifles so accurate. I know what you mean about the Fx Impact bit. Mtt Dubers got very similar setup and equipment from Gavyn aswell. This is the first Brocock bantam with this but kit on.

Edited by Arron yeates

48 minutes ago, Fisheruk said:

Certainly wouldn’t want to be lugging that lot around!

i have the same rifle and bought it because it is so light and printable.

very accurate and amazing shot count, well over 400. Haven’t filled it in a year.

For hunting that bipod comes off and the small atlas goes on. Nothing heavy qbout this setup. Its suprisingly lite. Also have 4 other rifles. Litests being the ultra se

2 hours ago, Arron yeates said:

Thanks mate. Its quote lite to be fair as you see it. But thats the f class accu tac wide stance bipod.

Extremely stable setup if you want to shoot groups. 

Bit tongue in cheek but with all that gear on I'd have thought shooting groups would be plain boring? Obviously  its normally the nut at the butt that makes the difference but you've sorted that out as well.