Metal Detector

Grandalf

Area is inland and that is not the problem.   I have lots of 'permission' - If that is the correct term for metal detecting areas.

I lent my machine to my son who lives on the other side of the country...

Not come back yet and I am getting itchy.

3 hours ago, johnphilip said:

This is a new machine and not been out to long . A lot of a detector for around 400 pounds Nokta simplex.

hello, quite fancy one myself john but i do not go detecting much now, a few times a year at the most, i have the golden mask 1 +  UK, a field/park/and beach detector including wet sand for £299 with 12KHz and all the features looks a winner for Makro

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

12 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, quite fancy one myself john but i do not go detecting much now, a few times a year at the most, i have the golden mask 1 +  UK, a field/park/and beach detector including wet sand for £299 with 12KHz and all the features looks a winner for Makro

Hi, yes it seems quite popular  at the moment and a good price , Minelab are bringing s new one out the Vanquish  , they are trying to get into the Garrett  range and hit there sales  . The golden mask is still a great detector  . I go on a couple of facebook groups on detecting,  keeps me upto date with what is going on these days .

3 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Hi, yes it seems quite popular  at the moment and a good price , Minelab are bringing s new one out the Vanquish  , they are trying to get into the Garrett  range and hit there sales  . The golden mask is still a great detector  . I go on a couple of facebook groups on detecting,  keeps me upto date with what is going on these days .

hello john, yes my GM + 1 is all boxed up ready for next year, the simplex would be on my money, £299 and with a wet sand feature, even better than the 4 PI Cscope, although with PI you get a deeper signal

9 minutes ago, dm800 said:

Minelab Vanquish or Nokta Simplex?

hello, i have been interested in the simplex and have quite a lot of discussion with the makers before they put on the market and think it beats the Vanquish hands down, there are not many detectors in that price range with a beach mode,  although i still say the Minelab safari was the best detector i ever used and that is having quite a few other makes over 30 plus years,

Edited by oldypigeonpopper