Yidiz SPZME .410 Ejectors

Wingman

Bought my son a Yildiz .410 ejector junior a while back and he’s getting on ok with it apart from one issue.  The ejectors are so powerful they launch the little .410 empties about 10 feet into the air and the top lever is very stiff to operate when both barrels have been fired.  I remember reading on one of the US based forums that its possible to cut the ejector springs down a bit to reduce the force of the ejected shells and make the action easier to open.  Does anyone know if this is the case and as easy as just cutting a few coils of the springs or fitting lighter ones?

From what I can see the ejectors come out like a beretta with similar cutouts on the monoblock.

Mine also ejects for about 15ft.  I don't find it a problem as I simply put my hand over the cases if I wish to retain them. Can be a b###### if standing in a field of rape or long grass as I do like to tidy up afater a drive.  Yes, my top lever is still nice and firm after three years of use.  Personally I would not mess with the gun, live with it, as messing may void any guarantee and do more damage than good.