henry d

4 minutes ago, oowee said:

Maybe a large amount of people consider him to be anti white, because he is black. At the same time he is pointing out the indirect discrimination in society which they do not recognise, makes them feel uncomfortable. As a result they lash out in defence of their own position? Where there's smoke ......

Well you don't get that many white anti-whites do you?

I suppose comparing ERG members to Nazis and then doubling down and saying they were worse than nazis is just pointing out indirect discrimination too is it?

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/04/15/the-madness-of-david-lammy/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mr_Nobody said:

.Never an answer, always a question.

Let me re phrase if that helps. 

Pointing out indirect racism or any racism for that matter is not anti white it's anti racism?  Why do you think being anti racist is anti white. Racist behavior is not restricted to an ethnic group. 

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Back on track. Who would have voted for a coke dealing, violent, racist? 

The  coke dealing violent racist weren't standing as candidates were they?   and were immediately booted from the party, but don't let that get in the way of your confirmation bias. 

The SNP s former leader is up for rape, but they still voted for him and his 'nationalist' party. 

You have momentum activists bullying opposition party members, and Jews within Labour, but no one seems interested. 

You have Angela rayner, twice now, bullying and rude on TV election debates, blowing her chances of replacing Corbyn. 

A campaign of fake news waged by labour activists, but no electoral commission investigation, Channel 4 and its massive lefty bias needs looking at. 

As always, if it doesn't go your way bring in the 'race card'.   I went to Texas for the first time back in the 80s and I was driving through Houston with my Texan friend when we passed by a Houston Police car and the officer was talking with a bunch of jesticulating coloured people.  I asked my friend if they had any problems with the different races in Houston, it is very much a mixed race community..and his short curt reply was  " We have white ******* as well as black ******* " and I got his jist imediately.  Anyone remember that song with the catch line..."coffee coloured people " ?  What would these whingers do then one wonders.   People are so thin skinned today and I am afraid are taught to be at schools and universities. 

On 10/12/2019 at 08:38, Scully said:

I’ll be voting for my local Brexit representative....have no idea who it is though! 🙂

:good:

Edited by Walker570

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

As always, if it doesn't go your way bring in the 'race card'....

I presume you didn't watch the video in the link, give it a go and then tell me it's ok to bury pigs heads in the foundations of a mosque, to be a councillor and a coke dealing football thug as well as a racist.

2 minutes ago, dodeer said:

Brexit party all the way for me. Nigel is a great person in my eyes.

As for racist well you get that in all parties. 

Seems the average white Christian in England is under attack more so from other religions than them by us. But we can’t call that racist can we!

Another minority movement!

3 minutes ago, dodeer said:

Brexit party all the way for me. Nigel is a great person in my eyes.

As for racist well you get that in all parties. 

Seems the average white Christian in England is under attack more so from other religions than them by us. But we can’t call that racist can we!

Remember Enoch Powell’s “rivers of blood” speech?

Just now, panoma1 said:

Remember Enoch Powell’s “rivers of blood” speech?

Yes, and how true .

Hungary as a country gets labelled as racist . They built a fence to keep Turks and Syrians out. They deport and arrest anyone coming for refuge. They are pure and clean country and don’t want hassle. Their proud of what they do and can see all the problems the U.K., Germany, Sweden had etc..

Some times facts as facts and the truth may sound racist but it’s reality.

My friend in Sweden said since they cut finance to the immigrants they mostly have gone and crime levels are low again. 

Am I racist having splurted all that out? 

11 minutes ago, dodeer said:

Yes, and how true .

Hungary as a country gets labelled as racist . They built a fence to keep Turks and Syrians out. They deport and arrest anyone coming for refuge. They are pure and clean country and don’t want hassle. Their proud of what they do and can see all the problems the U.K., Germany, Sweden had etc..

Some times facts as facts and the truth may sound racist but it’s reality.

My friend in Sweden said since they cut finance to the immigrants they mostly have gone and crime levels are low again. 

Am I racist having splurted all that out? 

Is that your aspiration for the UK to treat refugees in the same way?

1 hour ago, henry d said:

I presume you didn't watch the video in the link, give it a go and then tell me it's ok to bury pigs heads in the foundations of a mosque, to be a councillor and a coke dealing football thug as well as a racist.

I have lived long enough to know we have some serious weirdos in this country and that the growth of wuffly duffly liberals who think every one is nice have added to the increase in numbers.  Unfortunately if you open the door you do not only let the clean air in.