henry d

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dodeer said:

Seems the average white Christian in England is under attack more so from other religions than them by us. But we can’t call that racist can we!

I`ve never been attacked, what figures or evidence do you have to support this, and do black and asian christians not get attacked? Also what do you class as an average white Christian

1 hour ago, dodeer said:

Oh and as for the channel 4 link you put up then they are as reliable as the Sun paper Did you watch the video, he did say all those things...

Sometimes facts get in the way and people scream racism to try ignore them Hope you are not ignoring the facts in the video...

1 hour ago, dodeer said:

Some times facts as facts and the truth may sound racist but it’s reality.

Ok, here`s one from the video; "They`re outbreeding us" fact or fiction?

4 minutes ago, Scully said:

😂 What’s the matter, do you not know either?  Name names on a public forum if you’re so sure. Methinks you lack the courage of your convictions. 😃

They are at the top of the page, I put them there, surely you are tech savvy enough to scroll up?

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Spoiler alert, he said racist things...again!

OMG  no doubt the police are investigating !

'Crimes ' like this should not go unpunished !

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

Blue Mink - Melting pot.

OMG melting pot, is a racist term isnt it, someones going to be offended !

Im melting as we speak :lol:

2 hours ago, henry d said:

Watch the video and you`ll find out what the assistant manager for the NE region of the Brexit party and ex assistant to UKIP MEP Jonathon Arnott did to get himself punted from the Brexit party...

Spoiler alert, he said racist things...again!

Can’t be bothered Henry.  
Have just finished work and am winding down for a cracking days beating tomorrow and a cracking days shooting on Saturday. 🙂

But if they’ve been ‘punted’ as you say, what’s the problem? 

5 hours ago, henry d said:

I presume you didn't watch the video in the link, give it a go and then tell me it's ok to bury pigs heads in the foundations of a mosque, to be a councillor and a coke dealing football thug as well as a racist.

Between the two of them, the pig was the one with the highest intelligence!   

11 minutes ago, Scully said:

Can’t be bothered Henry. 

Jolly good, you seemed bothered earlier

5 minutes ago, DoolinDalton said:

Between the two of them, the pig was the one with the highest intelligence!   

The biggest problem was they were vetted by the racist brexit party and were highly regarded officials, perhaps the vetting process had a low bar for prospective candidates to get under. Snakes belly comes to mind ... whilst wearing a top hat!

8 minutes ago, henry d said:

The biggest problem was they were vetted by the racist brexit party and were highly regarded officials, perhaps the vetting process had a low bar for prospective candidates to get under. Snakes belly comes to mind ... whilst wearing a top hat!

You seem to have a bit of issue with the BP henry , do they offend your liberal sensibilities :lol:

17 minutes ago, henry d said:

Jolly good, you seemed bothered earlier

“Vetted by the racist Brexit party”.....More generalisations! :no:

I'm bothered by your insistence that I name the racists even though they were posted on the page and were widely available by both my link and generally the internet. If you said at the outset you aren't bothered by racism in the party you voted for then you could have saved us both time. UKIP just jumped names to brexit party and seems to have just attracted the same old violent, drug dealing, racists even though they insist that they have stringent vetting processes in place. It's much like voiding your bowels in a field to avoid the smell, it's just moved from one place to another.

The question still remains why you were insistent I name the racists?

1 hour ago, henry d said:

I'm bothered by your insistence that I name the racists even though they were posted on the page and were widely available by both my link and generally the internet. If you said at the outset you aren't bothered by racism in the party you voted for then you could have saved us both time. UKIP just jumped names to brexit party and seems to have just attracted the same old violent, drug dealing, racists even though they insist that they have stringent vetting processes in place. It's much like voiding your bowels in a field to avoid the smell, it's just moved from one place to another.

The question still remains why you were insistent I name the racists?

Haven't the racists you refer to been booted out? If that is the case then why should I be bothered?

Plenty of folk are voting labour despite everything the party leader is. They're obviously not bothered about that, nor the anti semitism ( is this not racist? ) which some claim to be endemic in that party! 

I was insistent you name the racists because you seemed so intent for whatever reason, on making the point the Brexit party has racists within its ranks,  but seemed reluctant to name them. I suggested it was a party which would always attract those types; it doesn't necessarily follow that all Brexit members or voters are racists anymore than all labour members or voters are terrorist sympathising anti semites...does it?  

Edited by Scully
spelling

Does anyone on here actually question / wonder why some people have a deep hatred of muslims?  Let's not forget that as well as white extremists there are also muslim extremists, as well as other religions.  Even Buddhist monks are violent racists against muslims, the Rohinga people in Myanmar (Burma) being a case in point!   

8 minutes ago, DoolinDalton said:

Does anyone on here actually question / wonder why some people have a deep hatred of muslims?  Let's not forget that as well as white extremists there are also muslim extremists, as well as other religions.  Even Buddhist monks are violent racists against muslims, the Rohinga people in Myanmar (Burma) being a case in point!   

? There is a big difference between disliking extremists of any persuasion and disliking or hating someone because of their religion. The first is understandable the second is not acceptable. 

2 minutes ago, London Best said:

Personally, I hate all religious extremists equally.

'Extremists' just use religion as a weapon to beat other people with. On the other hand there are deeply religious people who are not of that sort at all. I've encountered devout Buddhists, for example, whose presence alone somehow lifts the mood in a room. I think there are individuals who have a  genuine connection with the spiritual, and it often manifests through a religious commitment. I've always found these kind of people to be a force for good in the world.