Rain Stops Play !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walker570

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Woke up this morning to this sky

BUT

"Redsky in the morning, shepherds warning"

It is now, 10 minutes later, pateetaling down, hammering on the windows, so looks like indoor play again and the tree rats have a free day.

:lol:

Lovely photo Walker , our sky first thing wasn't as Red as that but it was one of those raw cold mornings , one good thing about this early morning was three or four large skeins of Pinkfeet came over the top of my house , the only downside was they far to high for a shot .

You must be getting soft in your old age by giving your favourite pastime with the tree rats a day off , it must be that time of the year , the season of good will .:lol:

Yep, must admit, sitting in a blind in pouring rain when all sensible tree rats are tucked up in their beds, does not appeal.  Did manage to make a coule of camera stakes this morning for where a post or tree is not available and visited a pheasant feeder I put out yesterday with the aim of feeding the local game birds but also drawing out the local rats of both kind and also any other vermin which wanders by.   I put one of these trail cam stakes up and half a dozen partridge scuttled off as I approached so the feeder has been found already.

SO I have not been idle.   Tomorrow looks more promising.

I drove down the A590 Monday afternoon into beautiful sunshine,  a little low in places but would have made a great picture , yesterday was like a biblical wash out.

17 hours ago, team tractor said:

Red sky at night , Shepard’s delight .

red sky morning, barn on fire

Classic