Predictions?

Scully

10 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

which will be deeply harming to shooting and fieldsports.

Not just that but the whole of the UK you can't borrow to pay off you debt.. 

1 hour ago, oowee said:

Ask how we will deal with the long term issues of the NHS 

Doom and gloom stories in the media hyping it. I know people who work in the NHS who rubbish the media vile agenda. How about focus on how many people they treat and successfully rather than spew out fake news. 

Just this week a photo gets front page, get the facts about that and actually that story is utter garbage. 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mice! said:

NHS shouldn't be political, it should be above that, it's there to serve the people, not be used for point scoring. 

Climate change? Don't see how our little island can effect anything really when China Russia USA for three can do as they please, and quite simply dwarf us completely, sounds good though and means we can be taxed more.

I agree. There was an interesting piece doing the rounds on FB earlier of a first responder paramedic who cited a day in their working life where they only attended one legit incident and the rest were a waste of time. Suggested that the reforms to the NHS need to include the way some of the public use (abuse) the service. But of course this applies to many aspects of every day life.

Regarding climate change - in the UK we should be channeling our energy into working on innovation to sell to the rest of the world - regardless of whether it's real, if anything can be done about it or whose fault it is, there is a multi-trillion pound business out there which we could and should be exploiting. 

Just been in the brew room,  green party are on Andrew Neil,  zero emissions by 2030????? Deluded. Reduced,  things done better absolutely,  but zero, never.

11 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Regarding climate change - in the UK we should be channeling our energy into working on innovation to sell to the rest of the world - regardless of whether it's real, if anything can be done about it or whose fault it is, there is a multi-trillion pound business out there which we could and should be exploiting.

Absolutely 

22 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

I agree. There was an interesting piece doing the rounds on FB earlier of a first responder paramedic who cited a day in their working life where they only attended one legit incident and the rest were a waste of time. Suggested that the reforms to the NHS need to include the way some of the public use (abuse) the service. But of course this applies to many aspects of every day life.

Blimey never thought I would agree with you chap, but I have to on this. The NHS would be far better of if it wasn't for all the idiots that abuse it.

1 hour ago, muncher said:

Blimey never thought I would agree with you chap, but I have to on this. The NHS would be far better of if it wasn't for all the idiots that abuse it.

including the buying organisations ?...and the sellars of drugs...........see how much the NHS pays for a paracetamol !!!

and the agencies that chage mega mullies for a nurse ............

Edited by ditchman

5 minutes ago, ditchman said:

including the buying organisations ?...and the sellars of drugs...........see how much the NHS pays for a paracetamol !!!

Have to agree, I would love it if a cross party committee could come up with a way to some proper recommendation to update the NHS so it's fit for purpose.

1 hour ago, muncher said:

12 minutes ago, ditchman said:

... and all the red wine lushes abusing their livers, kidneys, digestive tract, brain...

10 hours ago, SainIT said:

I really must make a passionate plea for you to vote LibDem or Labour or even Father Christmas, just not for anybody who will give you Brexit. We really need you in the EU! Who is going to help us bail out the German banks if you leave? It's only a trillion, you wont even miss the money. Come on...what happened to the nice, friendly country who was always willing to lend a hand?

Thank you in advance. The Italian people.

:lol::good:

46 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Think he's getting twitchy, he has to go and vote tomorrow,  with the SNP on the prowl.

:lol:...proberly painted in blood of a lamb on his front door the sign of a cross..............and a few cloves of garlic ...toboot...(just hedging his bets)

9 minutes ago, figgy said:

Scully I do hope your wrong with a labour win. 

I couldn't think.of anything worse for the country than Corbyn.

Could always have a people's vote afterwards, before they take office obviously 😂

In all seriousness.,theyd have to be doing some heavy duty fraudulent votes to win.