Predictions?

Scully

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbyn resigned as leader of the party. 

Swinson lost her seat as an MP and resigned as leader of the party. 

Hopefully now we can have a real opposition. Back to sensible politics I would hope. They have clearly shown the extreme liberals and the strong left are going no where! 

1 minute ago, JohnfromUK said:

He has only said he won't stay as leader ....... for the next election (which may well be 5 years).

However we have cleared a lot of dead wood including Grieve, Soubery, Umuna, Pidcock, Swinson, Gawke.

Even his own believed Momentum was turning on him last night. He will stay long along for another leader to be elected (thrust in by the communists). 

Heres where the real power battle comes now, does labour go back to being moderate or does momentum and their cronies put a JC mk2 into the leader seat.

9 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

A great shame as he is one of the biggest assets Boris could rely upon.

The majority Boris now has, he shouldn't need to rely on that for a full 5 year term

12 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

does labour go back to being moderate or does momentum and their cronies put a JC mk2 into the leader seat.

Good question: I think they have altered their selection procedures to pretty much guarantee the left, and the unions call the tune - and MPs get virtually no say.

21 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

He has only said he won't stay as leader ....... for the next election (which may well be 5 years).

However we have cleared a lot of dead wood including Grieve, Soubery, Umuna, Pidcock, Swinson, Gawke.

...and isn`t that a lovely list of people to be rid of !!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Good question: I think they have altered their selection procedures to pretty much guarantee the left, and the unions call the tune - and MPs get virtually no say.

Yes but there will be a real fight for power now on the inside trying to get momentum and their cronies out. 

Just look, they are responsible for this. 

45 minutes ago, Scully said:

I am sooo relieved, and so very very happy! I was genuinely worried for a while there, but took heart at the exit poll before going to bed last night. 
This in effect, has been a second referendum, and leave won....again. 👍

That’s how it looks to me too, however the bbc have just tried to say that only 48% of voters actually voted for leave parties. No doubt the left will start bleating that number saying the country doesn’t want to leave! 

Wee Jimmy Crankie is on TV again, shouting Freeeedom.

Am I the only one who thinks if Scotland and Wales have their own parliaments they should not have mp's in Westminster. If they want them in Westminster then the Scottish parliament and Welsh assembly should be done away with.

If Scotland do get another referendum vote, we should also get one to keep Scotland or not. Let them payback the debt they begged England to sort and look after them, then let them go.  Will they get there own Scottish euro notes?

Edited by figgy

1 minute ago, figgy said:

Wee Jimmy Frankie is on TV again, shouting Freeeedom.

Am I the only one who thinks if Scotland and Wales have their own parliaments they should not have mp's in Westminster. If they want them in Westminster then the Scottish parliament and Welsh assembly should be done away with.

If Scotland do get another referendum vote, we should also get one to keep Scotland or not.

Agreed.