Predictions?

Scully

1 minute ago, figgy said:

Wee Jimmy Frankie is on TV again, shouting Freeeedom.

Am I the only one who thinks if Scotland and Wales have their own parliaments they should not have mp's in Westminster. If they want them in Westminster then the Scottish parliament and Welsh assembly should be done away with.

If Scotland do get another referendum vote, we should also get one to keep Scotland or not.

Figgy Scotland also have their own tax rate & Wales shortly to follow. But England is collecting it for them, they want independance,then let them collect it themselves.

We need to get that bloody wall in Northumberland repaired!

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They get independence it should be fully independent, own tax and monetary system own defense health care education the lot.

Wonder what wee Jimmies plan is for all that? 

In fact if Scotland and Wales are all part of the UK and want to be part of parliament there should be the same parties through out all including northern ireland. Conservative labour lib Dems etc. Either part of it or not, none of this we want a say in what happens in parlimen  but have our own parties and parliment you can have a say in.

Edited by figgy

27 minutes ago, figgy said:

They get independence it should be fully independent, own tax and monetary system own defense health care education the lot.

Wonder what wee Jimmies plan is for all that? 

In fact if Scotland and Wales are all part of the UK and want to be part of parliament there should be the same parties through out all including northern ireland. Conservative labour lib Dems etc. Either part of it or not, none of this we want a say in what happens in parlimen  but have our own parties and parliment you can have a say in.

My only disappointment last night was the SNP were doing well, now they'll go on and on about the second vote.

I think they the SNP should only be allowed in parliament on Thursday and Friday,  then we can just ignore them the rest of the time.

If they were to go it alone, they'd be doomed, doomed I tell you.

2 hours ago, Scully said:

I am sooo relieved, and so very very happy! I was genuinely worried for a while there, but took heart at the exit poll before going to bed last night. 
This in effect, has been a second referendum, and leave won....again. 👍

I wasn't staying up,  but couldn't turn away. The first few seats going to Labour with Brexit taking votes, I thought o no there going to split the vote!!! Then it all came good.

5 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Nope, he is Broadland which at this time is yet to declare.

Uurgh, less than an hours sleep but totally relieved as I had gone along with Scully I’m fearing it might have been the other way . 

Well my lad was up coughing half the night, so helped me stay up, and he's just woken up,  thinking its time for school🤣

Wonder how Labour feel this morning?

There haven't been many comments on from the remoaners

I'm calling it the payback election. Revenge against many MPs who assured they would honour the referendum then did their toilet on it. Seriously glad Sourby got turfed.

Revenge is a very powerful force that can sometimes be more important than the consequences of it.

9 minutes ago, Mice! said:

My only disappointment last night was the SNP were doing well, now they'll go on and on about the second vote.

I think they the SNP should only be allowed in parliament on Thursday and Friday,  then we can just ignore them the rest of the time.

If they were to go it alone, they'd be doomed, doomed I tell you.

Beats me how they want to be independent from UK yet be a satellite of bossier EU. Wonder what methodology goods to and from EU would be shipped. 

7 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I'm calling it the payback election. Revenge against many MPs who assured they would honour the referendum then did their toilet on it. Seriously glad Sourby got turfed.

Revenge is a very powerful force that can sometimes be more important than the consequences of it.

Nail on the head.

2 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

Beats me how they want to be independent from UK yet be a satellite of bossier EU. Wonder what methodology goods to and from EU would be shipped. 

Not a clue, they should just shut up and get on with fixing the problems they have instead of making more.

47 minutes ago, Mice! said:

If they were to go it alone

Perhaps we should start preparing them for Independence now by abolishing the Barnet formula and putting them on a level playing field with the rest of the UK.

Just now, Yellow Bear said:

Perhaps we should start preparing them for Independence now by abolishing the Barnet formula and putting them on a level playing field with the rest of the UK.

I don't know what that is but sure, and they could pay for there own prescriptions as well.

1 hour ago, Davyo said:

Figgy Scotland also have their own tax rate & Wales shortly to follow. But England is collecting it for them, they want independance,then let them collect it themselves.

We need to get that bloody wall in Northumberland repaired!

Seems to be turning into a Scotland bashing topic so I’ll take my leave.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Well my lad was up coughing half the night, so helped me stay up, and he's just woken up,  thinking its time for school🤣

Wonder how Labour feel this morning?

There haven't been many comments on from the remoaners

I’m a “Remoaner” 🙂

But from a personal point of view I liken it to this- prefer to have migraine that will go away eventually than have the plague .......

If it had gone the other way, I would have been singing “The lunatics are taking over the asylum” this morning 

7 hours ago, Mice! said:

Last one, honest, Jo Swinson just lost by 149 votes to the SNP. Scalp.

She was pathetic as party leader, Vince Cable shoehorned her into the job and nobody wanted her apparently. Tom Brake should have been the leader but he lost his seat too, that's a real shame, he was good even if you didn't support the Lib Dems