Gun Case - The Finest China Can Produce!

CaptC

Large vinyl covered gun case typically Chinese, some marks outside but perfect (looks unused) inside. The combination locks still have their tabs so never used (why bother?) 

Reinforced corners!

Excellent for the back of the pick up/Land Rover as a back up. Very sturdy! 

Measures 31.5" x 9.5" x 3.75" 

Please excuse the pictures - it's rather dark and muggy here yet again!

Bargain at £25 posted 

Sold to Plink all day with thanks!

L

DSC_0001 (21).JPG

DSC_0002 (11).JPG

Edited by CaptC

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oh I was hoping London Best would allow me to hacksaw the chokes from his gun as I very very rarely shoot cylinder at anything!

Sorry, you would do well to saw any choke from my gun(s), they don’t have much. Out of eight guns the tightest barrel has .015 thou choke, none of the others have more that .010 thou, most have .004 or .005 thou. I shoot imp cylinder at everything. I like short barrels too!

PS No offence meant, I was only joking with you.

33 minutes ago, London Best said:

Sorry, you would do well to saw any choke from my gun(s), they don’t have much. Out of eight guns the tightest barrel has .015 thou choke, none of the others have more that .010 thou, most have .004 or .005 thou. I shoot imp cylinder at everything. I like short barrels too!

PS No offence meant, I was only joking with you.

No offence taken, I just thought it was a stupid remark!:rolleyes:

I currently have 15 guns, they are O/Us, SxS's a Semi-Auto and a Pump gun, the barrels range from 24" to 32, some are fixed choke, my Churchillian SxS has 8. thou and 11. thou.

But the Multi-chokes have extended chokes and some are 2" longer than the barrels.

I shoot competitions with a fixed 3/4 and Full Beretta.

I pick the correct weapon for the job in hand. :big_boss:

4 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

No offence taken, I just thought it was a stupid remark!

I currently have 15 guns, they are O/Us, SxS's a Semi-Auto and a Pump gun, the barrels range from 24" to 32, some are fixed choke, my Churchillian SxS has 8. thou and 11. thou.

But the Multi-chokes have extended chokes and some are 2" longer than the barrels.

I shoot competitions with a fixed 3/4 and Full Beretta.

I pick the correct weapon for the job in hand. :big_boss:

You certainly have a choice! Well done!