Tech help required

mel b3

Morning guys.

I'm in need of help to get pw back on my phone.

At some point yesterday , whenever I clicked onto pw through Google on my phone , it would open as normal (I can see all the sections ), then the sections vanish , and I'm left with the choice to start a new topic , and I can see a few recent posts from various sections at the bottom of the page . If you know how to fix it could you drop me a pm please,  as I can still see messages.  I should mention that I'm a complete technophobe and have pretty much zero understanding of anything with buttons.

Thankyou in advance for any help 👍

52 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Morning guys.

At some point yesterday , whenever I clicked onto pw through Google on my phone , it would open as normal (I can see all the sections ), then the sections vanish , and I'm left with the choice to start a new topic , and I can see a few recent posts from various sections at the bottom of the page . If you know how to fix it could you drop me a pm please,  as I can still see messages.  I should mention that I'm a complete technophobe and have pretty much zero understanding of anything with buttons.

Your not supposed to use your phone when driving a truck ...... oh?? Just waiting for the guys to put the bins in ??  OK OK:good: .... re your question mel I haven't a clue:unhappy:

22 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

When something like this happens to me I delete the link and reload it fresh.

I'll ask lin to give it a go for me Yvonne 👍

2 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Your not supposed to use your phone when driving a truck ...... oh?? Just waiting for the guys to put the bins in ??  OK OK:good: .... re your question mel I haven't a clue

I never use my phone while I'm driving , because it makes me spill my beer 😊.

58 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

When something like this happens to me I delete the link and reload it fresh.

Give that very nice lady a cigar . Lin just did what you said , and everything is back to normal , thank you very much Yvonne 👍

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Morning guys.

is that why you have zips on all your trousers 🙄