Gun available

Walker570

Due to one of our regular team having to drop out there is a gun available at Catton Estate on the 7th January,  100 bird day planned at £400.  Own lunch, Elevensies supplied and possible breakfast arranged if all agree.  Tip to Keeper at your discretion.  I shoot fairly regularly at Catton and we have always been given a good days sport in some nice countryside. Pheasants and partridge.

Anyone interested give me a PM.  The rest of the team are also looking for a likely gun to fill the place, so first come first served. 

• 1 month later...

Well we had a fantastic day at Catton and everyone went home smiling and we exceeded the days bag by quite a few, no overage.  Big surprise when I visited on another shoot day a week later to be told we had overpaid for our day and the estate was reimbursing us £45 a head.  Already booked for next season.   Worked out at at under £35 a bird taking overage into account.  Quality shooting.

Edited by Walker570