Institutional BBC bias - an opportunity.

mudpatten

Maybe try and get some of the pro game chefs on board, Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall? Jamie Oliver? 

Anti's are happy to push there agender with 'celebs', so why shouldnt we? 

Edit, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere Tim Maddens either runs or is part of a shoot. 

Edited by Farmboy91

The left complain that the BBC is biased against them. 

The right complain that the BBC is biased against them. 

Whilst individual who work for the BBC are often biased, I think they do try at times to put across a balance. 

Now what should really be happening, is organisations like BASC who hold massive reserves in fund and have state of the art media centres, should be producing shows and media things that they can put out, that show shooting in a good light. 

Dave Carrie has produced some fantastic footage on YouTube, why aren’t these big organisations doing this? 

Packham has huge backing from organisations outside of the BBC that push him to produce his content. 

1 hour ago, mudpatten said:

With the Left in disarray, is now a good time for us to push hard by any means possible to break the anti`s stranglehold on the BBC?

I know I might sound like a stuck record on this, but I wonder if it really matters?

Broadcast television is going the way of the do-do, and despite a recent resurgence of only-one-episode-at-a-time release (so people can't binge watch), people under 30 aren't really watching 'telly' the way their parents used to.

Obviously the likes of Packham given free reign to spout his fake news on the BBC might be grating to those of us who know better, but is the beeb really able to influence policy as much any more?

To me, a bigger issue for people interested in the countryside is...well, Boris' girlfriend.  She is known to be a bit 'bunny-hugger-y' (if that's a word) and very literally has the ear of the PM...