Happy Brexmas!

Danger-Mouse

I'd like to hope the remoaners will shut up and get with the majority that voted for it. The ones who also voted for a party that will deliver Brexit.

If the wee little pugnacious one north of the border gets her way any remainers won't have far to go to stay in europe.

I for one am glad Corbyn was as nuts as he is, if there was anyone credible look reading labour they may have been closer instead of loosing so big.

26 minutes ago, figgy said:

I'd like to hope the remoaners will shut up and get with the majority that voted for it. The ones who also voted for a party that will deliver Brexit.

If the wee little pugnacious one north of the border gets her way any remainers won't have far to go to stay in europe.

I for one am glad Corbyn was as nuts as he is, if there was anyone credible look reading labour they may have been closer instead of loosing so big.

Yeah, I think it is time to get on with it, but I still think we'll be better in the long run in the EU. But we can't tell that until we've been through a bit of long run first. I am much less pro-Eu than I was and an extended period of time out could allow us to sit and watch it all go pear shaped from a distance, which might well happen. Immigration will continue to cause problems, it's not bringing up the economies of poorer nations and it is hopelessly bureaucratic. Either way, it seems someone's going to burn!

1 hour ago, figgy said:

It was practically a second vote on Brexit but they won't accept it. 

1 hour ago, figgy said:

the wee little pugnacious one north of the border gets her way any remainers won't have far to go to stay in europe.

Empty vessels!! I just don't see how a second referendum helps Scotland,  it's not like there thriving and we're dragging them down, it's like paying for someone's food and drink but they moan about your choice of restaurant.

33 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

watch it all go pear shaped from a distance,

34 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Either way, it seems someone's going to burn!

I imagine Europe are feeling a little ill today, Germany and France that is, we've shown that after three years, feels like ten , we still want what we voted for.

So we should be out of the club, Europe can burn a little and we'll see what Boris does with his huge majority.