Diane Abbot vote

The Heron

9 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Are you surprised? she is the MP for Hackney, have you ever been to Hackney? 

Standing on a balcony watching the drug dealers in the grassed area below passing their "deals" from mouth to mouth as money was slipped into palms all in broad daylight, Hackney isn't on my holiday destination list funnily enough.

On 13/12/2019 at 17:33, bluesj said:

Just disappear in to the mist like some rudderless super tanker

Not a hope in H*** .... once the snout is in the trough ( this gives me an image of the tanker used to empty the septic tank ) ...there ain't No walking' off into the sunset for these porkers.

The entire Labour leadership should IMHO, be thoroughly ashamed of their treachery towards the genuine labour voters who were hoping for some equalisation to their personal circumstances. But they won't, being politicos whose main aim is to suck the trough dry having not a care for others in the main. Their lust for power prevented the formulation of a real opposition which is needed under the democratic process to promote some balance.

Tin hat firmly in place.

9 hours ago, old man said:

The entire Labour leadership should IMHO, be thoroughly ashamed of their treachery towards the genuine labour voters who were hoping for some equalisation to their personal circumstances. But they won't, being politicos whose main aim is to suck the trough dry having not a care for others in the main. Their lust for power prevented the formulation of a real opposition which is needed under the democratic process to promote some balance.

Tin hat firmly in place.

I couldn't agree more, funny how all the hardcore left wing think exactly that of the tories though. it's just not true anymore, although I think some of their policies heartless, there's a basic understanding of how the world works that the likes of corbyn just can't grasp. there's only so much money in the pot, and while I was perfectly happy with the expected tax hike to fund some of what was promised, i still can't for the life of me see how he was going to raise the hundreds if not thousands of billions of pounds needed

13 hours ago, Paddy Galore! said:

I couldn't agree more, funny how all the hardcore left wing think exactly that of the tories though. it's just not true anymore, although I think some of their policies heartless, there's a basic understanding of how the world works that the likes of corbyn just can't grasp. there's only so much money in the pot, and while I was perfectly happy with the expected tax hike to fund some of what was promised, i still can't for the life of me see how he was going to raise the hundreds if not thousands of billions of pounds needed

Certainly they were extremely arrogant and probably misled by Diane's mathematical prowess and grasp of economics? It would be easy to think of some sort of conspiracy theory causing such a catastrophic political blunder putting opposition out for 10 years?

Why is there little or no common sense around?

Edited by old man
?