Stormy Day Pheasants

Big Al

20 minutes ago, London Best said:

If I was making videos of my shooting I would edit out the misses. (just saying)

Sorry to disappoint but every shot I took yesterday is on that clip. 

I  do tend to miss more at ducks and I do include them in my duck shooting videos. The last duck clip I made (But haven't uploaded yet) records two of us unloading 6 shots at teal without touching a feather! I'm holding off of the duck clips to stop them being used against me.

29 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

I think if I could have any shooting related wish, it would be to be able to shoot as well as you Al  I did think I've seen you miss yet. 

I do miss. Honest Guv. I'm just in a pheasant purple patch.

50 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Lovely video again Al. Give those dogs a hug from me. That first one just goes to prove you should trust your dog. My old chocy lab Muffin knew when I had hit a bird and where it dropped even if I thought I had missed.  Great retrieving team.

Thanks. The young dog did really well to spot (or hear) that bird coming down. I was well impressed.

40 minutes ago, prem1234 said:

A nice video and some great shooting again there Big Al.....Your cartridge to Kill ratio in those blustery conditions was really good 👏 !!

Thanks- some days things just work out!

I've sent you a pm Mr Gen

Sorry about that. I primarily make the clips for myself- if others enjoy them well and good. To be honest, London Bests assertion that I edit out misses ****** me off.

I don't and I don't understand why he had to make the smart ***** comment. 

Maybe it's my hormones ........

1 hour ago, Big Al said:

I've sent you a pm Mr Gen

Sorry about that. I primarily make the clips for myself- if others enjoy them well and good. To be honest, London Bests assertion that I edit out misses ****** me off.

I don't and I don't understand why he had to make the smart ***** comment. 

Maybe it's my hormones ........

Al, my profound apologies if I have offended you. It was certainly not my intention.
If it helps at all I have been shooting today and had the total opposite of the ‘purple patch’. To be honest I’ve had a day when I couldn’t hit a cow’s bum with a banjo!

21 hours ago, London Best said:

Al, my profound apologies if I have offended you. It was certainly not my intention.
If it helps at all I have been shooting today and had the total opposite of the ‘purple patch’. To be honest I’ve had a day when I couldn’t hit a cow’s bum with a banjo!

Much appreciated London Best. Like I said, it's probably just me not feeling great.

Normal service will resume shortly. 

Al, can I say thank you for all your previous videos, they are a pleasure to watch, especially the dogs doing what they are bred for. My old girl is coming up 13 but still manages a day in the pigeon hide or a few hours in the woods, seeing your two working brings back plenty of good memories of her younger days. Once again thanks.