Predictions on the next labour leadership

Mungler

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning Tightchoke.  She's exactly what the other parties need, though!   She can't even get her story correct regarding her past!  Have a watch of Mahyer Tousi on youtube, if you haven't already.  Y'know....sometimes I wonder if all this party politics is just one big wind up....a soap opera if you like.  As if they're all just actors.  I mean, how can anyone / any party (Labour  / Lib Dems) get it so wrong?  As for her permanently raised eyebrows....maybe she's seen some revealing pics of certain people!😲  Not a nice image to have when you're just having your breakfast!

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Oh I agree 100%, they are making the Prime Ministers life easier. But I would hope for a competent opposition to keep things in line.

What we had previously was an abomination that just delayed things for the sake of delaying them.

No things going to change there! 

From a Facebook article. 

Now that R4’s “Today” programme is only able to interview Labour politicians, we are hearing even more stupidity from them every breakfast time.

This morning, we were treated to the dubious pleasure of listening to Rebecca Long-Bailey. This most left wing of all Candidates for the “leadership” of the Labour Party spent an agonising ten minutes demonstrating that she has not a shred of understanding why her party was so overwhelmingly rejected at the recent general election.

According to Ms Long-Bailey, it seems that the voters actually wanted Corbyn to become Prime Minister and to introduce wholesale nationalisation, hold a second referendum in an attempt to reverse the result of the first one, increase immigration and provide just about every “necessity” of modern ( city) life free and gratis - courtesy of “the Rich”.

We now know that Ms Long-Bailey is indeed “Wrong- Daily” and I for one feel happy, as I contemplate the consignment of her party to the political wilderness for the foreseeable future, when she, or any of the other deluded candidates for Labour’s crown replace their beloved “Leader”

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

No things going to change there! 

From a Facebook article. 

Now that R4’s “Today” programme is only able to interview Labour politicians, we are hearing even more stupidity from them every breakfast time.

This morning, we were treated to the dubious pleasure of listening to Rebecca Long-Bailey. This most left wing of all Candidates for the “leadership” of the Labour Party spent an agonising ten minutes demonstrating that she has not a shred of understanding why her party was so overwhelmingly rejected at the recent general election.

According to Ms Long-Bailey, it seems that the voters actually wanted Corbyn to become Prime Minister and to introduce wholesale nationalisation, hold a second referendum in an attempt to reverse the result of the first one, increase immigration and provide just about every “necessity” of modern ( city) life free and gratis - courtesy of “the Rich”.

We now know that Ms Long-Bailey is indeed “Wrong- Daily” and I for one feel happy, as I contemplate the consignment of her party to the political wilderness for the foreseeable future, when she, or any of the other deluded candidates for Labour’s crown replace their beloved “Leader”

Spooky isn't it?

Its almost enough to make me go back and re-read my George Orwell books. Only now they won't quite be the works of fiction they once were

Edited by Vince Green

The trots in the Labour Party can put up who they like, as a candidate for the leadership, and the way it is weighted currently, probably get them elected?  But the trick, if they get their candidate elected leader is..........getting the public to vote them, and in consequence, the Labour party into power! I can’t see it happening..........unless Boris blows it completely!

Typical trots..........delusional! 

1 hour ago, panoma1 said:

The trots in the Labour Party can put up who they like, as a candidate for the leadership, and the way it is weighted currently, probably get them elected?  But the trick, if they get their candidate elected leader is..........getting the public to vote them, and in consequence, the Labour party into power! I can’t see it happening..........unless Boris blows it completely!

Typical trots..........delusional! 

Ed Milliband unintentionally killed the Labour Party with the £3 membership. Now they find themselves in a situation from which there is no way out. Its checkmate. .It will be Wrong Daily who gets the job, mark my words, the deal has already been done.

Vince Cable almost killed off the Lib Dems with his blind refusal to accept the result of the referendum and ensuring his soppy sidekick Swinson got elected as his successor because she was just Cable in a skirt

1 minute ago, Vince Green said:

Ed Milliband unintentionally killed the Labour Party with the £3 membership. Now they find themselves in a situation from which there is no way out. Its checkmate. .It will be Wrong Daily who gets the job, mark my words, the deal has already been done.

Vince Cable almost killed off the Lib Dems with his blind refusal to accept the result of the referendum and ensuring his soppy sidekick Swinson got elected as his successor because she was just Cable in a skirt

And you can still get it, rather tempted to throw £3 in and vote for their worst candidate!:lol:

8 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well finally Rebecca Long-Bailey of the permanently raised eyebrows has decided to stand.

As a rampant Corbynista she is exactly what the party don't need!

Ah but will the party like that she once went round pushing Mrs Thatcher's right to buy your council house. That's an amusing skeleton to pop out of RLB's fitted closet dontcha think?

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And you can still get it, rather tempted to throw £3 in and vote for their worst candidate!:lol:

I would not spend a penny on that lot, they have more than enough nutjobs in the party to make absolutely sure they will elect the most far left plonker.

Having said that, if keir starmer gets the gig, I suspect some of the women candidates will cry sexual discrimination. 

1 hour ago, TRINITY said:

I would not spend a penny on that lot, they have more than enough nutjobs in the party to make absolutely sure they will elect the most far left plonker.

Having said that, if keir starmer gets the gig, I suspect some of the women candidates will cry sexual discrimination. 

It was Labour who invented the female only shortlists, positive discrimination, etc

If they go true to form it has to be a woman 

5 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And you can still get it, rather tempted to throw £3 in and vote for their worst candidate!

hhahhahhhahahhaaaa..................i think i might do it and frame my membership paper........it would be an awesome dinner talking point...........you could actually do it 6 times and get the full set ....sort of like top trumps......:hmm:

10 hours ago, Mungler said:

The Unions will use their block vote and will instal Rebecca Long-Dailey and that will be the end of that. 

You couldn’t make it up. 

You could well be right. 

Wrong Daily and Angela 'crayons' Raynor (the shadow education secretary who left school with more kids than qualifications) as deputy leader look like the dream team... for the Tories.