Predictions on the next labour leadership

Mungler

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yes I accept that, just done it again, some questions were the same and this time I got;

Nandy 8

Wrong Daily 5

Keir Stupid 3

I'd only just realised when I sent. Makes it a bit of a daft test really. I've come out as a weird mix of Nandy and Stupid, but very little Long-bedlam, blessedly

It is a source of constant amazement to me that, not only Britain but many other countries, give politicians like this a second thought. These are people aspiring to get the keys of no 10 one day. Yet their CVs are a blank sheet of paper. They are not even inspiring or charismatic.

France, Ireland , USA, etc have all given their top jobs to rank outsiders with no previous experience. Why?

Nandy pandy 5

Cute stammer 5

Sour face  3

Just now, Vince Green said:

It is a source of constant amazement to me that, not only Britain but many other countries, give politicians like this a second thought. These are people aspiring to get the keys of no 10 one day. Yet their CVs are a blank sheet of paper. They are not even inspiring or charismatic.

France, Ireland , USA, etc have all given their top jobs to rank outsiders with no previous experience. Why?

Totally agree these are a bunch of no Mark's. Frightening that anyone of them could get anywhere near no 10

Nandy 8

Wrong daily 5 

Starmer 2

but the results below show how bad they all are - 

Question: What mark would you give Jeremy Corbyn out of 10?
Your answer: Less than 10

No points for any candidate

Question: Do you think Jeremy Corbyn should be in the shadow cabinet?
Your answer: No

Question: "People weren't so much saying 'I don't like what's in your manifesto', because there was some good stuff in it, they just thought it had gone to a tipping point where they couldn't believe it."
Your answer: Disagree

Question: "There's not one [manifesto] policy I would drop... we shouldn't throw away those policies."
Your answer: Disagree

17 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

Totally agree these are a bunch of no Mark's. Frightening that anyone of them could get anywhere near no 10

+ 1

9 hours ago, vmaxphil said:

The problem with politics is the people who are capable of running a country wouldn't touch the job with a bargepole 

I agree, its a Catch 22, if you want the job you are "unsuitable" by definition, self cancelling prophesy  

9 hours ago, TRINITY said:

They should have chosen April 1st instead of 4th to announce the result. Far more appropriate in respect of the three contenders and perfectly sums up their credibility.

Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dumb, and Tweedle Dumber.

19 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Just watched the BBC2 Politics Live with Andrew Neil, the Labour Party representative was still saying Corbyn was correct.

Presumably they have no real aspirations of ever getting in to No 10!

It's an easier ride, no responsibility but still allowing full access to the trough.

Watched a brief exert this morning from the Sky News thingy that was held last night. Wrong-Daily had the look of disdain and only she is right and that everyone else is someting on the shatty end of the stick that should be held at arms length, Kier Stammer, well self explanatory.

The audience voted resoundingly in a show of hands for Nandy.

1 minute ago, TRINITY said:

Richard burgon on Andrew marr show this morning. What an horrible creature he is.  The true face of labour

Oh damn, I missed his appearance, time to check the kettle is working!

The Party really is languishing in the doldrums.

3 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

Richard burgon on Andrew marr show this morning. What an horrible creature he is.  The true face of labour

Yes I agree..........he is a most unlikable, arrogantly self important, hard left character! It really grates on me, when he continually refers to Brexit as ........Breggsit! 🤮

• 1 month later...