Darko magazines

Mice!

I've heard about these magazines before but haven't seen one, just been looking st some reviews,  and found a Facebook page. 

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Brand/CARMDesign3D/posts/?locale2=en_GB

Realise a lot of guys aren't on Facebook so search for carm design 3d 

Look good 

3610891_Screenshot_20191217-132735_SamsungInternet.jpg.e8adf60744cd834166e31d99cdd6ad65.jpg

You can find them all on www.carm-magazines.com

Edited by Mice!

9 hours ago, pork chop said:

Got a good name for himself 

on Artemis owners page

5 hours ago, GalleywoodHec said:

I used his mags in my Artemis P15 - so much better than the factory mags that came with the rifle.

I was looking at the P15 and his name/ brand kept coming up, I'd seen it before but not followed it up, surprised no one has mentioned them before on here, found a good thread on the Agf. 

13 hours ago, snipper said:

He's set up a site https://www.carm-magazines.com/

Top fella to deal with ...... some nice redesigned mags ... no reverse loading ect 

just had some bits for my leshiy from him 

aa915bde8e74040ca630d9c4ffe53eff.0.jpg

Add in a pic of your rifle and there's a Christmas pic right there😉

Also not sure anyone on here has mentioned the leshiy before,  I've read a bit about them, look compact and handy.

6 hours ago, Mice! said:

Add in a pic of your rifle and there's a Christmas pic right there😉

Also not sure anyone on here has mentioned the leshiy before,  I've read a bit about them, look compact and handy.

I'll try and get a festive picture later .....

received_490713691793511.jpeg

11 hours ago, Arron yeates said:

Have you had any issues with the leshiy leaking

Not had it long enough to evaluate but I've not herd of any issues with the lelya 

10 hours ago, figgy said:

Look a great little gun, shame the cylinder isn't bigger. 

Watching edgun west on YouTube smashing squizers and skunks in his garden with one shows how capable they are.

With the huma kit you can squeeze 120 shots in .22  or 95 in  .177 .... Then there's an option to add another cylinder also 

img-1494.jpg

Edited by snipper

1 hour ago, snipper said:

Not had it long enough to evaluate but I've not herd of any issues with the lelya 

With the huma kit you can squeeze 120 shots in .22  or 95 in  .177 .... Then there's an option to add another cylinder also 

img-1494.jpg

My mates Ric and Andy had one i love the look of them both had leaks from the leshiy. The huma makes a difference for sure. That looks awsome mate. Is that a donny fl ronin or emperer? Got a few my self haha

5 hours ago, snipper said:

img-1494.jpg

Guy on the Agf has one but three calibers and a longer barrel,  think its around 100mm longer, says it makes it more efficient