Dianne Abbot

peck

Is there such a thing as bullying in absence?

We all think we know she is a bit loopy but dont you think its about time to call a halt to all the name calling we have been giving her the last few weeks if not months and years. She may not be a member on here (or maybe she is) but i think its still a form of bullying. 

Has anyone any thoughts?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, peck said:

We all think we know she is a bit loopy but dont you think its about time to call a halt to all the name calling we have been giving her the last few weeks if not months and years. She may not be a member on here (or maybe she is) but i think its still a form of bullying. 

Has anyone any thoughts?

Blimey, you've got a bee in your bonnet haven't you.

It cannot be bullying as she is not aware of our comments.

She is a public figure and regularly gaffs, so it is only fair that we comment.

18 minutes ago, peck said:

Has anyone any thoughts?

If she doesn't like the scrutiny and ridicule then she should not have entered public office.

You should read some of the things posted on facebook etc. about Boris. What has been said on here about Abbott is tame in comparison.

5 minutes ago, B725 said:

We could have a PW whip round and buy her a new pair of shoes as way of an apology if any offence has been taken, I will gladly donate 1p.

You would have to buy two pairs as she only likes to wear the left feet . The most obnoxious woman I have yet to come across . Her and Corbyn are the jewels in the Tory crown when it comes to a general election .

harnser

Edited by Harnser

4 minutes ago, peck said:

I think she is a bit of a bit loopy myself but was just wondering how others felt about all the flack she is given on here ? so never mind having a go at me just answer the question.

I think you have unnecessarily created a new class of bullying that did not exist and does not need to exist.

12 minutes ago, peck said:

I think she is a bit of a bit loopy myself but was just wondering how others felt about all the flack she is given on here ? so never mind having a go at me just answer the question.

She not only comes across as a bit loopy, but is also hypocritical, and her ignorance for someone in her position is staggering. 
If she is prepared to put herself out there then she must be prepared to take the flack. 
I see on fb she is now campaigning against fishing if it’s just for their fingers! 😂

PS. Its not real....I think it was photoshopped. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Scully said:

She not only comes across as a bit loopy, but is also hypocritical, and her ignorance for someone in her position is staggering. 
If she is prepared to put herself out there then she must be prepared to take the flack. 
I see on fb she is now campaigning against fishing if it’s just for their fingers! 😂

Thanks ,I just choked on my drink 🤣

9 minutes ago, Scully said:

wot fish fingers..............................Captain birds eye is on the run..

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Brilliant, nearly peed myself👍😁😁😁