Trump Impeachment

Newbie to this

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Newbie to this said:

Surely that works both ways and some Democrats may not have agreed with it privately.

Absolutely. Although two openly voted against the first charge and three on the second charge anyway. 

the vitriol of the left is forcing moderate republicans to the right, where the voting heartland of the party is. And vice versa too. 

On 18/12/2019 at 10:38, Newbie to this said:

I spoke too soon there is one more vote I think. But he is likley to lose it, as the Democrats hold the majority.

The house decides to impeach.  Impeachment is simply asking the senate to look at removing the president.  The senate has to remove the president.  The senate is firmly in republican hands and has already stated that it will go know where. We have a system that is set up with checks and balances. 

On 18/12/2019 at 11:47, Newbie to this said:

This, from what I can gather watching some interviews with Americans on the street, just about sums it up. Nearly all said why are they wasting Tax payer's money on this circus show, or words to that effect.

They know that if it passes and moves up to the Senate for trial (or whatever they call it), that he will be found innocent.

Waste of money, time and effort was the general consensus.

A simple understanding of what happened is this.  Joe Biden’s son was a big wig at a Ukrainian company that was under investigation.  The Ukraine and the US has a extradite policy so if his son was indicted he could not flee to the USA.  Trump asked the Ukraine to investigate the incident.  A secrete informant knows a guy who heard Trump say that he would withhold aid if they didn’t investigate Joe Biden.  The Democrats say that Trump abused the public’s trust because Joe Biden is running against Trump.  The is not one shred of evidence that Trump did this. But Joe Biden openly bragged about it.  

14 hours ago, figgy said:

Mr nobody Ditchy mentioned him to practlice on. The liar who told us all sadam had wmd's none ever found. But like trump will he got away Scot free.

Lol,  My close friend tells the story liked this.  We weren’t looking for gas bombs and WMD because we knew exactly where they were.  He said they had maps.  They rolled in and they knew exactly how many trucks they needed to carry them off.  He said with in a week they had all the warehouses empty and thought they where going home.  A year later he realized that they weren’t there for poison gas. 

4 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Honestly my non partisan opinion is this.  This has nothing to do with Trump other then he beat Hillary Clinton.  They started screaming impeachment the night he won.  

Yep, seems your politics is just as broken as ours.

Some of the losers, simply will not accept losing without throwing a tantrum. But that tantrum only cost the Tax payers and thankfully most Tax payers are unforgiving when it come to democracy being ignored, especially when it is costing them.

Edited by Newbie to this

13 hours ago, Retsdon said:

The west is in the process of decline.  These kinds of political machinations are symptomatic of that.

When Obama won republicans where upset for a week or two. But we didn’t want America to fail.  But the Democrats are openly hoping the stock market tanks and unemployment skyrockets.  They are still claiming Obama policies are the reasons we are soaring. Even though Obama said that jobs were not coming back to America.  But son let me tell you, every company around here is hiring. We are not excepting any new orders as we are at manufacturing capacity.  We are under open contracts meaning our partners will buy as many units as we can ship. 

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

Reading between the lines I hope all the main movers of this in the Democrats have personal and private affairs that are whiter than white:yes:   What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Absolutely not,  the Republicans will vote out anyone that doesn’t carry themselves with respect and dignity.  

23 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Honestly my non partisan opinion is this.  This has nothing to do with Trump other then he beat Hillary Clinton.  They started screaming impeachment the night he won.  

Absolutely. It's noticeable that this is the only impeachment process where the president is not being accused of any criminal charges.

Have they even forwarded the papers to the Senate yet? 

I believe his impeachment is more to do with him not being a career politician, the opposing political classes despising him personally for it, his lack of “political skills”, abrasive character, his demanding, non politician like, gung ho and ruthlessness (my way or the highway!) whether he’s right or wrong.............than for his political conduct in office!....

Despite this, he’s what the US electorate wanted! It’s for them to kick him out of office, not his political rivals!

1 hour ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Absolutely. It's noticeable that this is the only impeachment process where the president is not being accused of any criminal charges.

Have they even forwarded the papers to the Senate yet? 

No,  She said it’s not in the best interest of the country to do so at this time. So technically he hasn’t been impeached until it’s presented to the senate. 

8 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

I believe his impeachment is more to do with him not being a career politician, the opposing political classes despising him personally for it, his lack of “political skills”, abrasive character, his demanding, non politician like, gung ho and ruthlessness (my way or the highway!) whether he’s right or wrong.............than for his political conduct in office!....

Despite this, he’s what the US electorate wanted! It’s for them to kick him out of office, not his political rivals!

This,  Trump is Alpha as hell.  His pride will not let him be bought.  He is not well spoken but he can think 5 steps ahead and was just the guy to break the system.  He puts America’s interest first more so because his ego is linked to America doing well.  GoldmanSacs just Came out with another strong growth prediction for 2020 so we will see where it goes.  When you have have people in office that make under 500k a year but their net worth jumps to 50 million in 4 years something is wrong.  Trump is the first president who’s net worth dropped while in office. 

Whether the reptilian have a majority in the upper house or not should not matter. 

If he (or any other public servant) has done wrong it should be properly investigated whatever your political leanings. 

Anyone who doesn't do their upmost to carry out due diligence is a failure to the people. 

29 minutes ago, manthing said:

Whether the reptilian have a majority in the upper house or not should not matter. 

If he (or any other public servant) has done wrong it should be properly investigated whatever your political leanings. 

Anyone who doesn't do their upmost to carry out due diligence is a failure to the people. 

Thank you for agreeing Clintons and , Obama, Pelosi, Schiff, Biden, etc should all be investigated and then properly prosecuted for their law breaking..... Trump is going to use this impeachment to go after the above properly rather than just ignore them as he has to date as this misue of the process is against most Americans views of how politics should run.

33 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

Thank you for agreeing Clintons and , Obama, Pelosi, Schiff, Biden, etc should all be investigated and then properly prosecuted for their law breaking..... Trump is going to use this impeachment to go after the above properly rather than just ignore them as he has to date as this misue of the process is against most Americans views of how politics should run.

So long as people understand the difference between US law and a personal opinion there should be no problem.