Trump Impeachment

Newbie to this

14 minutes ago, Thunderbird said:

I reckon it's important that Trump survives this to fight the election and I'll tell you why I think that. 

The Democrats in the USA have done a version of what labour did over here, i.e. a massive lurch to the left (some of it quite loony, just look at AOC). The Democrats need the same kind of trouncing in the GE Presidential Election this year that labour had here, so they realise how up their own behinds they are. Labour here haven't appeared to learn the lesson yet (but they probably will eventually, or will split) and the Dems need the same, i.e.; to reclaim the centre. 

The main reason why they are trying to stiff Trump through impeachment is because they are afraid they can't beat him at the ballot box. 

Thing is, that's already happened.  At the last presidential election, the map of the US turned red, and Trump won.

Seems Bernie Sander is surging ahead in the Dems' nomination.  He's the US' answer to Magic Grampa/Corbyn.  But, he's only popular with the Democratic party faithful, he's actually about as electable as Corbyn.

Unless the Dems pull someone electable out the bag, Trump will win a second term.  So, not Biden, Clinton or AOC.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Thing is, that's already happened.  At the last presidential election, the map of the US turned red, and Trump won.

Seems Bernie Sander is surging ahead in the Dems' nomination.  He's the US' answer to Magic Grampa/Corbyn.  But, he's only popular with the Democratic party faithful, he's actually about as electable as Corbyn.

Unless the Dems pull someone electable out the bag, Trump will win a second term.  So, not Biden, Clinton or AOC.

i think his brother lives in the UK...