The cinema...movies

ditchman

4 hours ago, fatchap said:

Went to the cinema last night with my son to see the new Star Wars film,  Not brilliant if I'm honest. Obviously the last film so they had to wrap up the whole story and all the loose ends etc and it all seemed a bit rushed to me.

Also there are furter 51 marvel films due out, sure its 51 could be wrong. Seriously though can they take the Avengers any further?, The Hulk by far the best character is now a professor stupid premise. the hulk smashes things that's what he does, that's all he does. Giving him an IQ to rival stephen hawking is ridiculous.

You have Phase 4 and Phase 5 coming - End Game was the end of Phase 3 :)

Yes I am a (closet) Nerd - when I was young I used to go out on the roads with my Dad - HGV Driver - and we used to stop regularly at newsagents to get stuff for me to read - occasionally  I would find a Marvel or DC comic which was an absolute highlight - they were rare as hens teeth back in the 70's

Personally I loved the Hulk character in the Marvel versions - he was a good point of humour along with Bruce Banner - don't like the "smart" hulk - maybe the way it just happened

4 hours ago, fatchap said:

Went to the cinema last night with my son to see the new Star Wars film,  Not brilliant if I'm honest. Obviously the last film so they had to wrap up the whole story and all the loose ends etc and it all seemed a bit rushed to me.

Also there are furter 51 marvel films due out, sure its 51 could be wrong. Seriously though can they take the Avengers any further?, The Hulk by far the best character is now a professor stupid premise. the hulk smashes things that's what he does, that's all he does. Giving him an IQ to rival stephen hawking is ridiculous.

The Hulk always was Professor Banner's alter ego.

7 hours ago, fatchap said:

HULK SMASH,  I don't mind the hulk being a genius but he should definitely loose his cool on a regular basis,  some of the best marvel moments have included the Hulk, Puny God, whack whack whack.