Duck shooting wildfowling with Gary on Lough Neagh.

Big Al

Lol Bert and Ernie 😃some great shooting Al good to see wigeon in Same occurrence happened to me and 2 other guns in 2 hides years back to busy talking when massive flock of teal swooped in 3 semi autos 9 cartridges fired not a feather ruffled 😎thanks again for posting 👍👍👍👍

48 minutes ago, Gerry78 said:

Lol Bert and Ernie 😃some great shooting Al good to see wigeon in Same occurrence happened to me and 2 other guns in 2 hides years back to busy talking when massive flock of teal swooped in 3 semi autos 9 cartridges fired not a feather ruffled 😎thanks again for posting 👍👍👍👍

Cheers Gerry. I do love to see the widgeon. 

Another great vid.So pleased you are posting the wildfowling trips again.Pheasants are lovely ,but nothing beats the excitement of a flight on the fowl.Lovely surroundings and good dog work.Those Teal do tend to bring you back to earth quickly but what sport.May it long continue.

16 hours ago, team tractor said:

I love watching these videos 😎. I love duck shooting 

Thanks.  I enjoy making them!

14 hours ago, greylag said:

Another great vid.So pleased you are posting the wildfowling trips again.Pheasants are lovely ,but nothing beats the excitement of a flight on the fowl.Lovely surroundings and good dog work.Those Teal do tend to bring you back to earth quickly but what sport.May it long continue.

Thanks greylag.  I was out on Saturday morning and didn't have a shot. Still lovely to be out. Bear took himself off on a long swim while I was packing up. Releasing pent up energy I suppose!

3 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Thanks for posting great little outing 

im thinking Gary was anticipating you falling over when you collected the decoys 

just to get a range idea approximately how far out do you put the decoys 

all the best 

of 

Thanks Old Farrier.  Those decoys were approx 30 yards out.

14 minutes ago, Cranfield said:

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed that.

Every true wildfowler has been humbled by a teal or two, its part of the rite of passage.🙂

Very true Cranfield. It happens quite regularly. 

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

Thanks for the information 👍😊

your mates spaniel reminds me of why I’m not getting another one when mine are gone 🤭😉

Aye. A bit of a headless chicken. 

It was at least 60 yards away from each bird retrieved!