Boxing Day & New Years Day Shoots Open Derbyshire

m0bjt

Hi Everyone 

Just wanted to let you all know that we are open on Both Boxing Day and New years Day for you to get out and have a day out clay shooting. Our Boxing Day Shoot is a 75 Bird Shoot and have a High Gun Prize of £75 and other prizes in each of the classes. Our New Years Day shoot will be a 50 Bird and is always a popular shoot with shooters wanting to get out and about. Further details about these shoots and others please visit our website at www.ddcpsc.org.uk or go to our Facebook Page (follow this link

Put in the address as Manystones Lane, Matlock into your satnav will get you there and also Google maps on our website to help you find us. 

If you would prefer give us a call 07929108619

Darley Dale Clay Pigeon Shooting Club

Bees Nest Mine 

Manystones Lane 

Brassington 

Derby 

Derbyshire

www.ddcpsc.org.uk  

Cheers 

Kevin 

Christmas boxing day shoot.png

Edited by m0bjt

Hi Old Farrier

I would love to but we don't have a post code or a sat nav location . Neither of them seem to be close enough to get you there. I suggest people use the Manystones Lane, Matlock.  in there satnav's this usually gets them there and we do have a sign outside. Also we do have a google map on the website that will give shooters the location. Thanks for the festive wishes. 

Cheers 

Kevin