Meet Seamus

fatchap

After the passing of George my Staffie a few weeks back, I made the conscious decision of no more dogs. Unfortunately my daughter didn't share my decision, she said she couldn't bare to see me so miserable. So she hatched a plan to get me to take her to look at a mountain bike she bought on Gumtree oe Spock whatever its called, So we goto this house and I am surrounded by seven Staffie/French bulldog X. My daughter says "Pick one" anyway I wasn't best pleased, but after 6 of them had run off to attack something far more interesting, one pup remained at my feet. My daughter says "pick him up then dad" I reluctantly do and he looked at me and.................well you know the story. Pick him 7th January.

SEAMUS1.jpg

This is him after having the micro chip and a few injections. Don't look very happy does he? nor would I if someone stuck a knitting needle in the back of my neck.

SEAMUS2.jpg

Took this as I was leaving, I think I have a new friend. None of the others where there just him.

SEAMUS4.jpg

And the give away French Bulldog lug holes.

Don't get me wrong I was serious about not getting another dog and I still am not best pleased with my daughters underhanded tactics, but she was right I have been one miserable ****** lately, not been in my workshop at all, snapping at people, short tempered, Not a very nice person to be around. 

This new little chap  is not a replacement for George that would be impossible, But one thing is for sure I have to have a dog in my life.

Edited by fatchap

Thank you all, I was expecting some "way too early comments" but I can understand some saying that, 

I think young Seamus will fit into the family quite well, also since George passed That cat has been strutting around like he owns the place. Had the christmas tree over 3 time so far. So hopefully Seamus will restore some authority:hmm:

If anyone is wondering why Seamus,? my brother in law is called Seamus and he to say the least dislikes all bully breeds for some unfounded reason, when we first got George him and his wife refused to come over just in case George who was a 13 week old pup when we got him, tore their 5 year old daughter to bits. Not been to visit for 14 years, we have to go to them. Soon as they found out George had passed away they wanted to come down for Xmas, I told them to do one (or words to that effect) anyway my brother in law also sports the most gigantic set of ears you have seen this side of a fruit bat. So Seamus it is.

Merry Christmas all and a Happy New year. Tight lines, good shooting etc etc.:good:

25 minutes ago, fatchap said:

Thank you all, I was expecting some "way too early comments" but I can understand some saying that, 

I think young Seamus will fit into the family quite well, also since George passed That cat has been strutting around like he owns the place. Had the christmas tree over 3 time so far. So hopefully Seamus will restore some authority

If anyone is wondering why Seamus,? my brother in law is called Seamus and he to say the least dislikes all bully breeds for some unfounded reason, when we first got George him and his wife refused to come over just in case George who was a 13 week old pup when we got him, tore their 5 year old daughter to bits. Not been to visit for 14 years, we have to go to them. Soon as they found out George had passed away they wanted to come down for Xmas, I told them to do one (or words to that effect) anyway my brother in law also sports the most gigantic set of ears you have seen this side of a fruit bat. So Seamus it is.

Merry Christmas all and a Happy New year. Tight lines, good shooting etc etc.:good:

Brilliant :D

Can't wait to see him settled in!