Hogsthorpe Lincolnshire

Wooder

Staying just outside Hogsthorpe, a lot of pigeons on the rape here, been here a few days can hear plenty of gas guns but know one shooting. Don’t know if anyone on here shoots this area ? you could be in for a half decent bag ! Took this picture with the post code when out for a walk this morning  flock of birds on the field behind it, clapped the birds off from the road, all back on the field half an hour later. Happy Christmas to all !

CA82CEF3-B200-4432-9B3B-55B4B8605D96.jpeg

22 hours ago, kenholland said:

gas guns don't kill pigeons, farmers lazy way of moving them on to there neighbours =no result then they moan about the damage , when will the penny drop , shooting is the only way , as we all know.

Not sure about lazy, there's some rape 3 minutes walk from my house that has either gas gun's or rope bangers on it at time's I've asked several times I I could shoot it only to be told we already have someone, but they rarely go I don't bother asking no more they can eat the lot.