Unwanted Christmas gifts

figgy

7 minutes ago, spurs 14 said:

I guess like most men I get the “you’re difficult to buy for “ so tend to drop a hint for something I actually want or need , so lucky there ! 

Yes I should have written the list of things I wanted as suggested 😣

Thing is, anything I want, I just buy for myself. 

If I want / need something then I want / need it now not in a few weeks or months. 

I was bought a nice leather shotgun slip, bottle of toffee Vodka, 5 pairs of Pants, scarf, Bronze sculpture "in the field" and a  - - - - - - - 

Rubik cube !!! 

thats going in the "for sale" section as soon as it gets forgot about. All the other items and a few more, are either nice or useful. 

8 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Yes I should have written the list of things I wanted as suggested 😣

Thing is, anything I want, I just buy for myself. 

If I want / need something then I want / need it now not in a few weeks or months. 

Same! I got an electric toothbrush! I like my manual one it never runs out of batteries and once it's worn out it costs naff all to replace. And I got a shooting coat. Not a bad idea. Only I had given a few pointers as to the one I wanted. Instead I got a completely different one...in medium! I've got fat over the last few months but I've never been a medium in anything!

I was given foody/edibles - all of which are very welcome and will be enjoyed over the coming weeks/months.  Nothing to pass on - though some of the sweeter things (biscuits) will go for our 'after clays coffee' as too many sweet things/biscuits are off the agenda for me.

Edited by JohnfromUK

I was going to quit smoking new year but my son bought the most hi tech lighter for me, its a plasma lighter lots of neon blue lights and two purple plasma streaks that look like the restraining beams from the Star Wars pod racing scene. No gas, flint, you just charge it with phone lead and away it goes, love it.

1 hour ago, Eyefor said:

..are you in the dog house for previous comments posted about Lin's cooking.....?

:whistling:

I'm very fortunate really , she's not very bright and can't read . I don't think she'd mind me mentioning her cooking , but I reckon shed get a bit upset about me mentioning her being so fat 😊

1 hour ago, hawkeye said:

Bet you are only saying that because Lin is looking over your shoulder 😂

Again , I'm very fortunate that she's only 3 feet tall and can't see over my shoulder , she makes up for it by being 4 feet wide though 😅.

I really am a very lucky man , she has the same sense of humour as me and never takes offence ,and always gives me just as much stick as I give her , even though I'm much younger , thinner , and better looking than she is 😅.

Lin and the kids spoil me rotten at christmas, and birthdays . Amongst loads of presents,  they also bought me a new chainsaw , a new power saw , and boar shooting in the forest of Dean.  I'm a very lucky man , and I count my blessings every day.

2 hours ago, team tractor said:

I love all mine and mum /dad gave me a £50 Amazon voucher . I’d like to spend it on shooting but on what ? 
I’d like some wellies possibly 

If you're looking for wellies then take a look at the Le Chameau clearance site here https://www.lechameau.com/gb/clearance-sale.html where there are some really good deals.

If you see something you like, add it to the basket, input your details - and then leave the site.

Within 10 - 15 minutes you'll receive an email giving a code offering a further 10% off.

Return to the site (your previously entered details are still there) add the core and complete the payment section = even better price!

I have no connection with LC and other wellies are available.

Edited by Eyefor

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

I'm very fortunate really , she's not very bright and can't read . I don't think she'd mind me mentioning her cooking , but I reckon shed get a bit upset about me mentioning her being so fat 😊

Again , I'm very fortunate that she's only 3 feet tall and can't see over my shoulder , she makes up for it by being 4 feet wide though 😅.

I really am a very lucky man , she has the same sense of humour as me and never takes offence ,and always gives me just as much stick as I give her , even though I'm much younger , thinner , and better looking than she is 😅.

Lin and the kids spoil me rotten at christmas, and birthdays . Amongst loads of presents,  they also bought me a new chainsaw , a new power saw , and boar shooting in the forest of Dean.  I'm a very lucky man , and I count my blessings every day.

Pot kettle black........😂, Mr pie man

Edited by victorismyhero