Perazzi trigger options/ ideas

retromlc

I have a 20-ish yr old MX8 I've had it for about 5 years and tbh the reach for the trigger is a little too far, so I called Chris Potter and there is a trigger available that is swept back further..... For £275. 

I was thinking if there is a cheaper option, maybe a trigger from a different brand? An after market option? Get a gunsmith to alter it? Any thoughts??? Cheers in advance

I probably had a 3 year layoff and just started again so it's like relearning the feel of a gun the stock was shaped and fitted to me from settings provided by Holland and Holland a Xmas present, but you can't change the ratio between the trigger and grip, I have large hands.lol.its a shame they can't be adjusted like the Beretta triggers it only needs a couple of mm

Think you're going to have to buy yourself a late xmas prezzie. 

Did a quick Google, as I'm sure you have, and it's a bit more than a sliding blade. 

And then there's fitting and getting the pull weight feeling right with the different trigger. 

Not looking like a cheap fix but then I think I'd want genuine parts if I had one fitted by an experienced professional.