Amazon prime

billytheghillie

I was subscribing to Netflix but since going up from 4.99 to 12.00 a month ive kicked them into touch, its now just Prime, great selection of films and i can get stuff delivered next day. 

The grand tour was one of the main reasons i went Prime, but we are now going through a few of the box sets, Black Sails is pretty good, a tad on the raunchy side but i can cope with that. 

I will give you a all tip, use a bank account with minimal amount in to buy on line, or for that matter anything over the phone. I had a substantial amount of money unlawfully taken, not sure how or from what route was used but i now have a separate account. 

2 minutes ago, Dougy said:

I will give you a all tip, use a bank account with minimal amount in to buy on line, or for that matter anything over the phone. I had a substantial amount of money unlawfully taken, not sure how or from what route was used but i now have a separate account. 

Hacked account- the person then using your account runs up the debt with film purchases.

I don't have any terrestrial tv anymore, no aerial, no sky dish. 

The money just from a basic sky subscription pays for Prime, Netflix, Google play music. I've also got a 4k uhd player for when I want the best quality. 

Oh obviously don't pay for tv license. I don't miss broadcast tv one bit it's tripe. 

Edited by Muddy Funker

6 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Hacked account- the person then using your account runs up the debt with film purchases.

Im not sure it was actually Amazon and the amount they took they would not live long enough to watch all the films. There were 7 transaction to Next Directory from £125 to over £200 plus a load of other stuff. So i now transfer just enough to cover purchases.

1 hour ago, Dougy said:

I was subscribing to Netflix but since going up from 4.99 to 12.00 a month ive kicked them into touch, its now just Prime, great selection of films and i can get stuff delivered next day. 

The grand tour was one of the main reasons i went Prime, but we are now going through a few of the box sets, Black Sails is pretty good, a tad on the raunchy side but i can cope with that. 

£12.00?. I only pay £8.99 for the full Netflix  package per month

5 hours ago, Dougy said:

Black Sails is pretty good, a tad on the raunchy side but i can cope with that. 

It goes down hill, the raunchy ness goes and not much pirate stuff?

Bosch is good if you like cop stuff, Jack Ryan, watched series 1 of justified,  plenty to go at.

Early Vikings is really good if it's your thing.

8 hours ago, Dougy said:

Im not sure it was actually Amazon and the amount they took they would not live long enough to watch all the films. There were 7 transaction to Next Directory from £125 to over £200 plus a load of other stuff. So i now transfer just enough to cover purchases.

Sorry Dougy

Thought it was related only to Netflix