ing a pbirl ..message

the poacher

19 minutes ago, the poacher said:

A pbirl is a laser made by Paul baker..I'm asking if anyone selling one before I buy new...it's obviously to use with night vision....some people...

I recon by the amount of people who didn't know what a pbirl is , it might have been easier for you to ask if anyone had a laser made by Paul Baker for sale , we might not be very bright in our county but we do like to keep things simple ,..... some people :lol:

Anyhow ,why do they call it a pbirl , or is it a Welsh word, or have you spelt it wrong :hmm:

4 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I recon by the amount of people who didn't know what a pbirl is , it might have been easier for you to ask if anyone had a laser made by Paul Baker for sale , we might not be very bright in our county but we do like to keep things simple ,..... some people :lol:

Anyhow ,why do they call it a pbirl , or is it a Welsh word, or have you spelt it wrong :hmm:

Paul Baker InfaRed Laser or as the Welsh say pbirl Some people !

Edited by Snoozer

Spot on..I'm glad I've finally got through to you ..some people 😂😂😂😂..anyone have one for sale message or I would consider a dragonfly. .by the way that's a ir too.....thanks for you interest..

Ps 

All ways ask if your not sure 

😆😆😆

4 hours ago, Snoozer said:

Paul Baker InfaRed Laser or as the Welsh say pbirl Some people !

Brilliant , this was like a jig saw puzzle and you have now put the last pieces in position , I was going to say it was like the Krypton Factor , but you might not be old enough to remember that program .

P S....   Nice it was all taken in good humour :good:

4 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Brilliant , this was like a jig saw puzzle and you have now put the last pieces in position , I was going to say it was like the Krypton Factor , but you might not be old enough to remember that program .

P S....   Nice it was all taken in good humour :good:

Old enough p.m.s.l. I was 18 when they first aired it in 77, Remember it well :)

Edited by Snoozer