The long wait!

Lord Geordie

Well Dads final radiation treatment was the 23rd. After a awful year we’re all hoping this year coming will be a much better one than last. Just before Christmas my Sisters partners mother passed away, so now she has had mum AND his mums funerals to attend and deal with. She is now paranoid as her daughter just flew out to Dubai to see her dad. She is a nervous wreck and worried about everything. On top of that we now have to wait three month to find out if dads treatment has been successful. I am really looking forward to seeing the backside of this year as it disappear into the mists of time. I am going to see if I can sort out a few trips away this coming year with Jacki, She has been so amazing and really helped me through it ! “As have you guys”  and am also going to see about getting dad away somewhere on holiday too even if only for one week. He spent Christmas on his own (his own wishes) to try and get over it. So this year will hopefully have good news, and allow us to move on, and make some new happy memories! 

You know where i live if you need  a break just give me a call to make sure i'm in you know you are always welcome for a coffee and natter..

If i get a call about the blacks i will ring you to see if you can get down for a bit go shooting all the best for 2020 hope its a better year for you..

4 hours ago, hawkeye said:

You know where i live if you need  a break just give me a call to make sure i'm in you know you are always welcome for a coffee and natter..

If i get a call about the blacks i will ring you to see if you can get down for a bit go shooting all the best for 2020 hope its a better year for you..

Thanks Dad Mk2 

:good: