Field Boots Reduced in Price

Be a shame just to put these in the garage and never use them again, so will sell for £30 posted if anyone is interested. They were £80 new

Grubs Snowline 8.5 boots. Size 8 £30 posted

only had them for 1 season. Lovely and warm and comfortable. Replaced with a pair of Le Chameau at Christmas

These Grub's Snowline field boots are the ultimate footwear in both comfort and grip. A high performance, field boot with 8.5 technology to maintain a comfortable temperature in colder weather. Constructed from Grub's unique Insu-Foam technology that has a polyester fleece lining combined with Highloft liner that allows air to circulate and trap heat. The nitrocell foot-bed adds further insulation to give the wearer superior thermal protection in the great outdoors.

image.png.fe7a58a966c78093a876d7d796d9b7dc.png

The picture is an advert for my boots. They are exactly the same. At the moment they are in a boot carrier and need to be washed but will look good as new once done. As mentioned only bought them last year and had about six outings in them during the winter and wore them for a walk in the woods over Christmas

I wouldn’t sell them as per the pic unless I thought they would be worth £30

Hope that helps