Business as usual.

fatchap

Sorry to hear that Fatchap, that's terrible and a crappy start to 2020.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.

When many of us more 'mature' lads were youngsters there were places where these loonies with personality disorders where kept - asylums.  They have been closed, demolished and houses built on the land and now the nutcases are in the community with a vague hope that they are taking their medication.

5 hours ago, Spoonbed said:

Have a look here:https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/criminal-injuries-compensation-authority

Rubbish thing to have happened, hopefully he gets the book thrown at him.

And hopefully it’s a heavy book! 

sorry to hear your evening was ruined by this ****! Hope your recovery is swift, both physical and mental. And hope your eye is OK too. 

years ago the locals would have kicked the bejusious out of him given his attack on a non threatening             and should have done so         now snowflake age the police overstretched as they are have to pick up the flack  no charge      no  witnesses        seen nothing    no case to answer      if locals taught  individuals like this  some manners  ??????   it wouldn't again 

its about time people stand up and help or detain undesirables  (the snowflake age is approaching fast head down didn't see)     then whinge  poor bloke     police do nothing  (HELLO NO EVIDENCE ) NO WITNESSES 

4 hours ago, Saltings said:

years ago the locals would have kicked the bejusious out of him given his attack on a non threatening             and should have done so         now snowflake age the police overstretched as they are have to pick up the flack  no charge      no  witnesses        seen nothing    no case to answer      if locals taught  individuals like this  some manners  ??????   it wouldn't again 

its about time people stand up and help or detain undesirables  (the snowflake age is approaching fast head down didn't see)     then whinge  poor bloke     police do nothing  (HELLO NO EVIDENCE ) NO WITNESSES 

That happened in a pub i used to drink in "The Vine" at Barton Turns.early 80s. 

It had a high number of BIG ex service blokes and the local rugby team drinking in there. Never any trouble in there for long. 

Thanks for the replies people:good:

Getting better swelling gone down, eye has now opened up and can see out of it. Jaw is still sore, been on soup and protein shakes, could murder steak and chips, 

Not heard anything from the police, gave a statement but they said they have everything they need on CCTV got him as clear as day, just got to find him, not where he is supposed to be, more than likely done a bunk.

The older fella he gave a kicking to is ok, bruised and shaken up, told me he's been drinking in that pub for 35 years.....he won't be going back, frightened the life out of him.

I was supposed to go back to work today but I think I'll swerve it till next week bit of luck me face will be mine again.

Thanks again for the reply's and I hope they catch him and he ends up in Pentonville or better still The Scrubs see how long he lasts in there.

Edited by fatchap

On 02/01/2020 at 19:26, fatchap said:

Thanks again for the reply's and I hope they catch him and he ends up in Pentonville or better still The Scrubs

The thing is, this kind of unfocused violence is characteristic of some types of schizophrenia. I'm not saying that's the case here, but given how shambolic the treatment of mental health is these days it could easily be the case. And although these people are a danger to themselves and society  it's not really their fault. Before you wish him ill (and obviously it's hard not to) perhaps better to wait and see who the culprit turns out to be.

1 hour ago, Retsdon said:

The thing is, this kind of unfocused violence is characteristic of some types of schizophrenia. I'm not saying that's the case here, but given how shambolic the treatment of mental health is these days it could easily be the case. And although these people are a danger to themselves and society  it's not really their fault. Before you wish him ill (and obviously it's hard not to) perhaps better to wait and see who the culprit turns out to be.

Whatever the reason/excuse for this unprovoked attack is, he should not be allowed to walk the streets, when and if he is caught he needs locking up for a long time.