Fabarm euro3

barriemiles

Hi New to shotgunning and have got a Fabarm euro3 semi auto I cant find out much about it as it seems different to the euro lion models any one got any info onthis gun and how to remove the bolt for cleaning would be much appreciated also it seems fussy about cartridges any suggestions for reliable cycling.

Thanks Barrie

Hi New to shotgunning and have got a Fabarm euro3 semi auto I cant find out much about it as it seems different to the euro lion models any one got any info onthis gun and how to remove the bolt for cleaning would be much appreciated also it seems fussy about cartridges any suggestions for reliable cycling.

Thanks Barrie

barrie I have also had the same gun it would not recycle reliably. it went back to wence it came for a full refund.

a dirt cheap beretta 300 series, ie, 300/301/302/390.

totally reliable easy to clean and a good resale value.

a second hand beretta is a better buy than a new fab, or any other semi.

infallable.

the gun you see is a al390 gold mallard.

Thanks Barrie

barrie I have also had the same gun it would not recycle reliably. it went back to wence it came for a full refund.

infallable.

THanks for the reply looks like I bought a Lemon it seems gun shops are as bad as used car dealers.

Barrie

yup unfortunatley i had the same problem.....you never new if it was gonna cycle/fire the second shot no matter what ammo i put through it...i sold it and was told by the gundealer that sold me the bloomin thing that they arnt the most reliable auto on the go...never said nowt when i was buying it....... :blush:

• 7 months later...

I really don't understand the problems you guys are having, I've owned a Fabarm Euro 3 for about 10 years now and I can count the number of uncycled shells on 1 hand. All I am doing different from the instructions is applying a small ammount of grease to the guide rods and the outside of the magazine (along which the collar connected to the guide rods slides on

I have the original doccumentation including stripping/removal guides if anyone wants me to scan for them.

The gun is very easy to strip tho, remove the knurled nut at the end of the foregrip and slide the grip forwards and off, trigger assy is removed by pushing through the 2 pins holding it in.

Thanks Barrie

infallable.

Yep, that's the way to go, a Bretta will last forever(ish) however badly you treat it, take it back and swap it under the Trades Descriptions Acts. (not fit for purpose)