steve_b_wales

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 07/03/2020 at 12:48, Fisheruk said:

You need to keep at them all through the year, rather than letting them breed for an annual bash!

We do, but I always forget to put them on here! I only remember when we do this day! I'll make an effort to keep updated!

I have been away so I haven’t picked up a gun in 4 weeks. Took the.410 and thermal out for a mooch this morning and ended up with 6 adults (2 were breeding pairs), so got them just in time.

Also culled a large male yesterday in a home loan trap- the 1st for months.

Total 469

Was out at my new feeder this morning.

Its one where I can't sneak up but as I approached I spotted one near my hide and when I reached it two running round after each other.

Got set up and within 5 minutes a large grey was on the feeder,sorted him out and 5 minutes later another ate his last, nowt after that but judging by the amount gone from the

feeding box,theres more.

2 shot with the air rifle and 2 trapped in loan traps. We are getting fewer reports of greys in gardens compared to last year, but they are still plentiful in the woods but very skittish and  still avoiding feeders. Grrr

Total 491

On 18/03/2020 at 20:08, Sciurus said:

2 shot with the air rifle and 2 trapped in loan traps. We are getting fewer reports of greys in gardens compared to last year, but they are still plentiful in the woods but very skittish and  still avoiding feeders. Grrr

Total 491

20200320_103850.jpg.0df1a0c73880088685ed429721406bf4.jpg

Not avoiding mine mate.