How many Rats are killed in 2020

steve_b_wales

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 19/06/2020 at 09:49, Mice! said:

Old man I think you have a rat problem? Or someone does, wouldn't expect them to keep coming like this to a bird table?

Yep, a new neighbour covered his whole garden area in decking and created rat city, all helped by other stupid neighbours feeding crows,  rats, squirrels and foxes with pounds of  rough scraps every day, it's impossible to educate them so I just pop what I can, when I can. Useful in lockdown?

Another rat this morning.

Total 176.

Edited by old man

1 hour ago, old man said:

Yep, a new neighbour covered his whole garden area in decking and created rat city, all helped by other stupid neighbours feeding crows,  rats, squirrels and foxes with pounds of  rough scraps every day, it's impossible to educate them so I just pop what I can, when I can. Useful in lockdown?

Another rat this morning.

Total 176.

As fun as popping rats can be, I would report these people to the council,  I expect the odd rat as I feed the birds but not constant rats.

4 hours ago, Mice! said:

As fun as popping rats can be, I would report these people to the council,  I expect the odd rat as I feed the birds but not constant rats.

3 out of closest 5 families, don't  need the council ruining my lockdown fun. Useless lot. 

All in the ban the gun club too.  😛  Lots of veggie and vegans, tofu kings. 

Just got another big doe.

Total 177.