Old Boggy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, muncher said:

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Sorry gents not sure I can fit you all in, Motty gets very possessive!

only pulling yer leg..................if motty saw me shoot he would die laughing..........i do have some self respect left yer know.:lol:

On 03/01/2020 at 19:07, JDog said:

Reports of my demise are premature.

Rumours in this part of the world insinuate that I have run off with an exotic dancer. The truth is more parochial.

A straightforward cancer procedure on 2nd December went badly wrong and I was hospitalised two days later. A week later I had to be rushed back in and kept in an isolation ward due to an infection caught whilst I was in hospital the first time. I lost a lot of weight and strength but I am now on the mend as they say.

When I shoot a pigeon the forum will be the first to be told about it.

Sorry to hear you’ve been unwell, but good to know you’re on the mend. 

44 minutes ago, JDog said:

I’ve just found this on my wife’s laptop. The Rudolph t shirt was my feeble attempt at raising some Xmas cheer for myself and the nurses. 

A98EEE51-59F9-4E99-9425-83FF224EECF5.jpeg

christ you look like a miserable old leg gasser................seriously ...loosing a bit of weight around yer chops...has knocked a few years off you.........we would all like to know what else you were raising under them bed sheets...:wub:

you do realise on a more important note...that you will need to get your gun altered.....have you enquired as to wether or not the NHS will do it ?

Bloody hell J, you look like you have been sat in the ship inn all afternoon with me! Seriously though fair play to you for trying to keep in good spirits and humour. A difficult time for you I am sure.

Hope to shoot some pigeons together again soon:good:

1 hour ago, aga man said:

Bloody hell J, you look like you have been sat in the ship inn all afternoon with me! Seriously though fair play to you for trying to keep in good spirits and humour. A difficult time for you I am sure.

Hope to shoot some pigeons together again soon:good:

thought that was quite funny....his reputation as a "loosh"...."Lush"..."lounge lizard"....is starting to come out now :lol:

Not a very happy looking bunny ( Pigeon shooter ) to tell you the truth , mind you that is only to be expected under the circumstances, I am sure you are in good hands and being well looked after and hopefully well on the way for a full recovery .

How long have you been in hospital  Mr JDog ?

All the very best  MM 

On 03/01/2020 at 19:07, JDog said:

Reports of my demise are premature.

Rumours in this part of the world insinuate that I have run off with an exotic dancer. The truth is more parochial.

A straightforward cancer procedure on 2nd December went badly wrong and I was hospitalised two days later. A week later I had to be rushed back in and kept in an isolation ward due to an infection caught whilst I was in hospital the first time. I lost a lot of weight and strength but I am now on the mend as they say.

When I shoot a pigeon the forum will be the first to be told about it.

Blimey! Take care and get well soon ol' chap.