Lib-Dems are Pansexual now

ditchman

3 hours ago, oowee said:

Don't they have light switches down your way? 🙂 

Don't need light switches that's side of the border, they glow in the dark 😉

I know theres a few comments about 'being told old for this' to be truthful I'm (I like to think) still fairly young I don't understand nor want to. It seems like by being 'pansexual' you could be bordering on things that should and have previously been frowned upon.

Reading this link really does make it seem that it is a form of mental illness.  With the admission of a mental illness ( I believe medically it is deemed as such ) perhaps people in prominent places should have to undergo a psychiatric assessment before being allowed to hold such a position. Not too many years back there was uproar if someone in government had a relationship with anyone other than their recognised partner but to admit you don`t even recognise their sexuality is now OK ?

https://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/gender-and-sexuality/what-is-pansexuality-26809.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpd_0xODp5gIVArDtCh0AWgGAEAAYASAAEgI-gPD_BwE

What people do behind closed doors is of no interest. Whatever floats your boat, go ahead is my philosophy. It's not my business. But don't parade your private proclivities  as some kind of virtue, nor feel compelled to announce them as some kind of human rite of passage like the birth of a child.

They're neither.

30 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

That should see a lot of people out of important jobs!

If their job is administrative then I don`t think most people would see a problem but if their job involves making legislation then it might be argued that due to their confirmed mental illness they may have other un diagnosed  conditions which could have a direct effect on their ability's.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Edited by sportsbob

What people do behind closed doors is of no interest. Whatever floats your boat, go ahead is my philosophy. It's not my business. But don't parade your private proclivities  as some kind of virtue, nor feel compelled to announce them as some kind of human rite of passage like the birth of a child.

Totally agree. I can't comprehend why she thinks it is a great idea to make the announcement.

15 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Totally agree. I can't comprehend why she thinks it is a great idea to make the announcement.

It's because confessing to something makes someone feel better about themselves. The meaning of the word Liberal amongst other things is willing to accept behaviour different from your own. So in doing so she is being a true Liberal.

1 hour ago, panoma1 said:

It’s a very convenient “ right on” PC position for a politician to take....it is virtue signalling! “Look at me, I’m one of you! I understand everyone, and I want to be a friend to everyone, however diverse their tastes and proclivities!

Well, I for one don't understand, just gets weirder?