cartdriges

A couple of years ago i used 250 RC romagnola 21 gram fibres Green case think they were 8s .In my full choked gun i was still killing pigeons to35 to  40 yard consistently, but would suggest 7 1/2 if you can get any, Pellet count is ok, but the 8s, but it was at the back of my mind they were a bit light on ft lbs, so you need to watch your range they will be ok.  I only bought the one flat, i got the Jocker Las which were a bit cheaper so never bought anymore of those RCs. .

I used 24g in the past and found that they weren’t killing cleanly , before I get the usual arguments yes it may have been my shooting !         I switched to 30s and they were dropping cleanly so have stuck with them ever since odd time have used 32g think they are both 6s 

22 hours ago, spurs 14 said:

I used 24g in the past and found that they weren’t killing cleanly , before I get the usual arguments yes it may have been my shooting !         I switched to 30s and they were dropping cleanly so have stuck with them ever since odd time have used 32g think they are both 6s 

I sold some 24gm 7s to a mate when we went on a fairly big pigeon day. They were Trust cartridges. He did very well with them, killing over 180.

Many would disagree, but I think a 21gm 8 or 9 would be a pretty good pigeon load over decoys. In the summer I was getting extremely good kills at around 40 yards with 28gm Jocker 9s.

1 hour ago, motty said:

I sold some 24gm 7s to a mate when we went on a fairly big pigeon day. They were Trust cartridges. He did very well with them, killing over 180.

Many would disagree, but I think a 21gm 8 or 9 would be a pretty good pigeon load over decoys. In the summer I was getting extremely good kills at around 40 yards with 28gm Jocker 9s.

hello, i was looking to try some Jockers from just carts £184 1000

11 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, i was looking to try some Jockers from just carts £184 1000

I have used a few of their loads on pigeons, including the 32gm 5 and 28gm 7. They all worked very well. I consider them good value.